TOTS Harvey Barnes is so amazing for his price ...

ozcs_69
4471 posts National Call-Up
edited April 27
i know this is our first TOTS and there are big range of good cards coming out but this boy is outscoring PIM Puskas and PIM Best at the moment and saving the moments, his left foot feels like a 5 star and his stamina is green till the last min of the game...

$450K for one of or arguably the best left winger in the game ( I`m palying him at CAM) is a steal ....

and I belive he wont be making the BPL TOTS which give me a vibe that his price is not dropping anytime soon...

Comments

• Chet
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 28
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    i know this is our first TOTS and there are big range of good cards coming out but this boy is outscoring PIM Puskas and PIM Best at the moment and saving the moments, his left foot feels like a 5 star and his stamina is green till the last min of the game...

$450K for one of or arguably the best left winger in the game ( I`m palying him at CAM) is a steal ....

and I belive he wont be making the BPL TOTS which give me a vibe that his price is not dropping anytime soon...

Got to remember that you’re potentially going to have the likes of Rashford, Sterling and Son being released this week. Demand for those cards will be super high.

Looking at the prices of TOTS cards in previous years, they always drop a fair amount whenever the new TOTS is released.
  • ozcs_69
    Chet wrote: »

Got to remember that you’re potentially going to have the likes of Rashford, Sterling and Son being released this week. Demand for those cards will be super high.

Looking at the prices of TOTS cards in previous years, they always drop a fair amount whenever the new TOTS is released.

the thing is, once those hyped players get released and begin super expensive..people will look for the next best thing and Harvey is going to have huge demand
  • Chavez76
    8695 posts League Winner

the thing is, once those hyped players get released and begin super expensive..people will look for the next best thing and Harvey is going to have huge demand

how many did you buy? :)
  • ozcs_69
    Chavez76 wrote: »

how many did you buy? :)

just have one untradable, glad I not gonna ever submit him
  • Chet

People in the market for 1-2m+ coin players will have so many different options(other new tots, icon moments, tots sbcs etc). But hey if you want to pin your hopes on Harvey Barnes you do you mate :)
  • ozcs_69

People in the market for 1-2m+ coin players will have so many different options(other new tots, icon moments, tots sbcs etc). But hey if you want to pin your hopes on Harvey Barnes you do you mate :)

its not the price, he is already up to 550k, becuase people realizing how good he is, he has over 35 goal and assists in 10 Div1 games for me, i cant ask for more... his stamina doest go down, he is the last man running on the pitch man, its crazy
  • Chet

its not the price, he is already up to 550k, becuase people realizing how good he is, he has over 35 goal and assists in 10 Div1 games for me, i cant ask for more... his stamina doest go down, he is the last man running on the pitch man, its crazy

At no point has he been 550k, he’s down to 480k with the rewards supply. Really starting to sound like you’ve made a few investments 😉
  • ozcs_69

At no point has he been 550k, he’s down to 480k with the rewards supply. Really starting to sound like you’ve made a few investments 😉

I wanted to invest and I should of, on reward he went down to 440k, and shoots up to over 500 k, over night last night I was watching few and they sold on range of 525k to 550k, I'll try to pick another one once he goes down to 450k again in next few hours
  • Thefranchise92
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    Got him red and he’s impressed me somewhat off the bench. Buying Mount so I can start him now.
  • ozcs_69

I'm just here to tell you, I told you so...he is over 700k now... :joy:
  • Chet

I'm just here to tell you, I told you so...he is over 700k now... :joy:

Haha! I was waiting for this! Well played, hope you got a few of them at 470k! 😊
  • Gstitt10
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    I bought him for 680k. Inflatedm probably. But he's unreal. I think people are realising this, the prices of other left wingers are sky high and Barnes matches them. that's why he's flying up
  • ozcs_69
    Gstitt10 wrote: »
    I bought him for 680k. Inflatedm probably. But he's unreal. I think people are realising this, the prices of other left wingers are sky high and Barnes matches them. that's why he's flying up

exactly my point