FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

  • > @Colesy said:
    > Did we get WC dlc in fifa 22 🤔

    What purpose does it serve for you to intentionally be this daft ? Perhaps you want to mock the user you are quoting for his imperfect use of grammar , but in reality anyone with even the most rudimentary grasp of a second language ought to be shown the utmost respect for having the bravery to even attempt to communicate with others in a language that is not their own , especially considering all the people like you out there who mercilessly condescend others the way you currently are .

    I suppose it is also possible that you are genuinely confused , in which case I will clarify for you that he is ( rather obviously ) referring to the World Cup DLC’s / updates from 2014 / ‘18 / , etc. …

    TLDR : substitute the word “ Last “ with “ previous “ in kosmagrawgry’s response to you …
  • Colesy
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    > @Colesy said:
    > Did we get WC dlc in fifa 22 🤔

    What purpose does it serve for you to intentionally be this daft ? Perhaps you want to mock the user you are quoting for his imperfect use of grammar , but in reality anyone with even the most rudimentary grasp of a second language ought to be shown the utmost respect for having the bravery to even attempt to communicate with others in a language that is not their own , especially considering all the people like you out there who mercilessly condescend others the way you currently are .

    I suppose it is also possible that you are genuinely confused , in which case I will clarify for you that he is ( rather obviously ) referring to the World Cup DLC’s / updates from 2014 / ‘18 / , etc. …

    TLDR : substitute the word “ Last “ with “ previous “ in kosmagrawgry’s response to you …

    I am genuinely confused between the fact he said last years world cup update.. sorry if I upset anyone
  • I've not bought this game in two years.

    And I'm just thinking how s$#t it is that we are deprived of the game we once loved.

    They have ruined everything we love about this game.

    What infuriates me the most Is the random loss of starheads. Players who once had scans just returned as generic. They are a complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up of a company.

    Not to forget they are holding off on at least 500 scans held back from over the years I'm 100% correct on this.

    Not to even mention the disaster of career mode.

    I honestly can't see how you lads still by this game. It's about self respect for me at this stage I don't care if the game was 10 Euro/ pounds I still wouldn't give this incompetent company any of my money until I see a proper career mode and an extreme amount of starheads addded.


    ........ Maybe next year

    I'll happily save myself from the frustration of this game.

    No full BPL scan and yet they scan a full women's leagues in France too what we wanted for years.

    Honestly if you offered me the game for 5 euros I'd say no. It would depress and frustrate me too much playing that disaster of a game.

  • kosmagrawgry
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    Colesy wrote: »
    Colesy wrote: »
    WC Faces will be all Customs like last years. Let's hope quality will be on point.
    Hope they will add more Face Scans during the whole season long

    Last years??

    Last years hen WC DLC came out

    Did we get WC dlc in fifa 22 🤔

    Last yearS not year
  • kosmagrawgry
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Colsey + @karlsmarx_98 - Thanks and Peace
  • Colesy
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    @Colsey + @karlsmarx_98 - Thanks and Peace

    No worries thanks for your reply it the 1st instance
  • Griezman update on the way (from Atletico Twitter):
    2mvyyao3amn9.png
  • TeamExtreme17
    5530 posts Big Money Move
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Griezman update on the way (from Atletico Twitter):
    2mvyyao3amn9.png

    Hair update for the World Cup DLC..
  • drmr92
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2022
    They should update other players hair, Gimenez is right next to Griezmann with the old haircut.
    Post edited by drmr92 on
  • FifaAFC
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Griezmann is generic in that Twitter shot. His tattoos are magicaly disappeared
  • kosmagrawgry
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    FifaAFC wrote: »
    Griezmann is generic in that Twitter shot. His tattoos are magicaly disappeared

    Update by Downgrade - Sounds like EA to me :)
  • HarryKein
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think, in 2023, I repeat in 2023 with super next gen, and PES used to have this in PS2 games, we should have the possibility to Change the hair style to real players. I mean, there should be a catalogue where all the stranded (real) hair for the real faces players are and so u could change It, so if a player cut his hair u could easily change It and then when his hair grows up again u put it on default setting. So Always update. I don't know if what I've said it's clear.


  • kosmagrawgry
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    HarryKein wrote: »
    I think, in 2023, I repeat in 2023 with super next gen, and PES used to have this in PS2 games, we should have the possibility to Change the hair style to real players. I mean, there should be a catalogue where all the stranded (real) hair for the real faces players are and so u could change It, so if a player cut his hair u could easily change It and then when his hair grows up again u put it on default setting. So Always update. I don't know if what I've said it's clear.


    For me it's clear as F
  • Colesy
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    In my eyes its just laziness from EA the community basically does their job for them by compiling a list of players who needs scans/starheads..
  • Tel84
    98 posts Park Captain
    HarryKein wrote: »
    I think, in 2023, I repeat in 2023 with super next gen, and PES used to have this in PS2 games, we should have the possibility to Change the hair style to real players. I mean, there should be a catalogue where all the stranded (real) hair for the real faces players are and so u could change It, so if a player cut his hair u could easily change It and then when his hair grows up again u put it on default setting. So Always update. I don't know if what I've said it's clear.


    I know in NBA 2k22 you have about 3 different hairstyle options for about half the roster, plus around 90-95% of the roster is scanned. I know the NBA only has 30 teams of about 21 players in each team but its still better than what EA give us.
  • kiezkopp4
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Please dont bring up NBA2K as a good example to aspire to, anymore.
    While that might have been true up to 2k11, I wouldn't want EA to assume we'd like to have a football game more similar to 2k22 or 2k23.

    Over the past few games they've massively dialed down their presentation and broadcasting packages, immersion and realism in order to increase the play2win, virtual currency and slotmachine mechanics.
    Those games were the blueprint for everything in Fifa now, that is bad, comically unrealistic (celebrity face scans) or Ultimate-Team-related.

    Just dont. The 2kHypeTrain is long gone.
  • TeamExtreme17
    5530 posts Big Money Move
    Fancy adding your big new Career Mode feature "Play with Real Managers" and not adding 15/20 new Star Heads... 🤦🏻‍♂️

    I also wonder if Arteta is Generic due too his Soccer Manager deal on mobile? Ten Hag should of been scanned at Ajax (but lets not go there...)

    8up96j1p7ezp.jpg
  • Peanut2000
    1035 posts Professional
    Emery to Villa
  • AndyApple
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Forgive me for not reading back through… has there been any evidence of a recent Boca scan? Wouldn’t mind Payero scan while he’s on loan there
  • HarryKein
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've read some sources which said we Will have surely Leao with real Scan before december




    2028
  • Mr_Marx
    11 posts Ball Boy
    > @HarryKein said:
    > I've read some sources which said we Will have surely Leao with real Scan before december

    December 2028?
  • Colesy
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    57dpqzlaa48a.jpg
  • kiezkopp4
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifawitcher is a crook. Dont read too much into their posts.
  • Colesy
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    kiezkopp4 wrote: »
    Fifawitcher is a crook. Dont read too much into their posts.

    OK cheers I just come across it 👍🏻
  • NORA_ZAKANA8
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    For reference, I counted the number of players who possibly got new starheads if EA scanned all 11 Premier League clubs they neglected .
    The rule is simple.
    At least 1 appearance in top team game or included at least 5 times in matchday squad
    And finished 21/22 season with one of the 11 clubs
    And have no real face

    Result

    Crystal Palace:8
    Southampton:5
    Aston Villa:3
    Leeds:10
    Newcastle:1
    Tottenham:7
    Arsenal:9
    West Ham:9
    Everton:9
    Brentford:8
    Manchester United:6
    Total:75

    There may be some mistakes.
  • Pedders8
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is actually quite satisfying but the lack of faces also stop me from playing FUT. The majority of special cards they release don't have faces (Smith-Rowe, Odegaard, Saliba, Maddison, Palhinha, Estupinan, Mitrovic) or the scans are very old! I'm sure they're not too concerned but they aren't maximising revenue like they think they are. The game feels out of date from day 1. It's a pass from me.
Sign In or Register to comment.