FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Steveb86
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    What is with Bruno guimaraes? I've read he has lost his face and is now generic?
  • saturator
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've got Demirbay, Tah,Reus with their scans on Series X. No file update available
  • styles_fc
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is all so F ridiculous... 🙄💀
  • Sullivinho12
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Willy Orban also missing.
  • Did ruben neves also disappear ??
  • If it meant that these player will be updated it would be great for him to get an update
    They really neglected the premier league this year also Bundesliga incomplete and la liga and seria a and ligue 1 also untouched for another year it’s unacceptable anymore really annoying
  • Guruoffooty
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel sorry for you all still buying this game. At least wait for the WC dlc and the promoted teams.

What a complete mess it's like they get worse every year 😂
  • Pedders8
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just me or is Melayro Bogarde not in the game? I was looking for high potential scanned CBs and can't find him anywhere. Totally disappointed at the lack of players scanned.

It's appalling for the game to be released in its current condition and for people to be upsold on it like it's a privilege. It should be illegal to charge for early access unless the game is in a fully functional state - it is essentially still a beta.

Can't believe I paid extra. Don't do it!
  • Pedders8 wrote: »
    Just me or is Melayro Bogarde not in the game? I was looking for high potential scanned CBs and can't find him anywhere. Totally disappointed at the lack of players scanned.

It's appalling for the game to be released in its current condition and for people to be upsold on it like it's a privilege. It should be illegal to charge for early access unless the game is in a fully functional state - it is essentially still a beta.

Can't believe I paid extra. Don't do it!

He's on loan at Zwolle. They are not in the game.
  • Quiffed
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I started career mode and didn’t download latest squads. It then when back to default and Bogarde and samesekou were in game. Fair to say I signed them thinking it would be my only chance to play with them (if I buy the game).
  • Sherrin97
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So is every player in their correct club? Looking through sofifa there's still summer transfers not at their new club. My thinking is (and this is hopeful) but when the game comes out tomorrow (officially amd not early access) surely they update this and potentially add in those faces that are missing
  • VVD4
    8305 posts League Winner
    Darwin Nunez's face is so disappointing.
  • styles_fc
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Darwin Nunez's face is so disappointing.

It's literally unusable. And I hate doing a Career Mode like that, because it makes the save so unrealistic sending him away first chance you get to get in a Schick/Watkins/Thuram/Nkunku etc (even though I LOVE me some Nkunku)..

Praying for a WC update 🙏
  • Dekart99
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    > @VVD4 said:
    > Darwin Nunez's face is so disappointing.

Nunez received scan/custom? Or he is still generic?
  • Fifaplayer93
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dekart99 wrote: »
    > @VVD4 said:
    > Darwin Nunez's face is so disappointing.

Nunez received scan/custom? Or he is still generic?

Generic
  • Fifaplayer93
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sherrin97 wrote: »
    So is every player in their correct club? Looking through sofifa there's still summer transfers not at their new club. My thinking is (and this is hopeful) but when the game comes out tomorrow (officially amd not early access) surely they update this and potentially add in those faces that are missing

Yeah there have been 2 squad updates since early release. All players are on the right teams but a lot of old scans have been removed with the latest update. Sofifa is really behind at this point
  • Dekart99
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    > @Fifaplayer93 said:
    > Generic

83 rated and generic ;__; that's terrible. I hope that he will get good custom in day one patch.
  • TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah Nunez’ one is terrible.

As a United fan, I’m okay with the Martinez generic, but Antony needs something doing to his.
  • > @TM1982 said:
    > Yeah Nunez’ one is terrible.
    >
    > As a United fan, I’m okay with the Martinez generic, but Antony needs something doing to his.

Shame to Ea Sport. Every years worse. Hope for a decent update.
  • ManzGOTIT
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    In the states atm. Fifa is $30 end of November for Black Friday… wait till then my bros and sis
  • Steveb86
    Guys boca is coming 3 players lost his face and Rossi face from no to yes
  • TeamExtreme17
    5422 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 29
    Steveb86 wrote: »
    Guys boca is coming 3 players lost his face and Rossi face from no to yes

Yeah but when..

Title Update 1? 7? 18? 25?
  • Steveb86
    I think title update 1, now in sofifa reus and guimaraes lost her face. But when guimaraes his face lost, so Newcastle is scanned?
  • RollsReus
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lmao saw the generic tag and thought holy balls for a second.
  • ManzGOTIT
  • ManzGOTIT
    I don’t understand the 2 different faces thing. We saw it with Salah last year, this year we got it with Jota and I think Raheem Sterling

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!?!?
  • drmr92
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They messed up the game. Hummels 3rd position is RW.
  • drmr92
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably they will fix it soon.