- Sow
    - Ndicka
    - Hauge
    - Killian
    - Ljubicic
    Post edited by Futbol22 on
  • Steph3998
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does Sergio Ramos have strand hair guys ?
  • PabloEscobar
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    All faces are on that list. Previous page
  • Futbol22
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 12
    All faces are on that list. Previous page

It’s missing a few new scans that I’ve seen so figure there’s more ppl haven’t seen yet
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 12
    any new licensed leagues/teams found in the beta? also holy fu*k ea has finally ran out of La liga scans from their scanning session from over 4 years ago 🤣🤮😢diabolical
  • Futbol22
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    If someone gets a chance chech Schaub & Kunze
    Both at Hannover

Kunze could have been scanned with Bielefeld
  • LuisGarcia
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 12
    I remember that Fifa Witcher guy saying we will get the biggest amount new faces of all the fifas titels. Haha what a shame. He ment least. Or he counts the female faces that most of us do not care about. We all know we wont get that many faces on release date. Only hope is november update
  • OptimusFawkes
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 12
    Everyone compares beta release day to Christmas, but this feels more like ‘my dad leaving during Christmas and never returning’ rather than actual Christmas
  • OptimusFawkes
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 12
    Also, I’m gonna try to be positive - the Leipzig scans are fire. They finally have a full team (almost)

Olmo - Silva - Nkunku.

Laimer - Kampl - Szoboszlai.

Raum - Orban - Simakan - Klostermann

Gulacsi

- GK (?), Halstenberg, Gvardiol, Henrichs, Haidara, Schlager, Forsberg, Werner, Poulsen - Novoa, Sorloth
  • Quiffed
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LuisGarcia wrote: »
    I remember that Fifa Witcher guy saying we will get the biggest amount new faces of all the fifas titels. Haha what a shame. He ment least. Or he counts the female faces that most of us do not care about. We all know we wont get that many faces on release date. Only hope is november update

Don’t think he said this. But if he did, once you add in the scans from woman's teams, he might be right?
  • styles_fc
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also, I’m gonna try to be positive - the Leipzig scans are fire. They finally have a full team (almost)

Olmo - Silva - Nkunku.

Gulacsi

- GK (?), Halstenberg, Gvardiol, Henrichs, Haidara, Schlager, Forsberg, Werner, Poulsen - Novoa, Sorloth

You're 100% right, this team is epic! Nkunku, Olmo and Szoboszlai are going to be beasts - and Nkunku is one of my favourite players, so I'm finally glad I can use him now.

You can imagine a CM now, maybe bringing in the likes of Thuram, Diaby or other Bundesliga lads. It'd be a pretty epic season. It's always class when you can leave the team as-is for the first few windows as well if you wanted to 🤩🙌🏼
  • Quiffed
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What about Jensen, norgaard and onyeka at Brentford?
  • Micola789
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does anyone know about sporting ? Trincao with an update ?
  • ManzGOTIT
    3279 posts National Call-Up

Olmo - Silva - Nkunku.

Gulacsi

Genuinely very good and would be such an unreal career mode
  • Vndrew
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hopefully there will be a beta update with faces like 2 years ago with ramos if you remember....
  • KentEagle
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think all in all, what we got is okay.

Premier League is a mess but there is so much talent that we've been crying out for in the Bundesliga for such a long time.

Leipzig scans gives us almost a full team and so many good choices for CM, either with them or for transfers.

Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Dortmund and Gladbach all have key players scanned.

La Liga is a huge disappointment and I guess the teams connected with EA like Milan and Inter are a shame for no further scans or real updates.

I guess that's it for now but over 100+ new faces just off of the back of Covid is maybe not too bad.

Only problem is that we know they can provide customs, so just do it until you can scan any team...
  • AndyApple
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think there’s more to come. Choose a real manager for example let’s you pick third league in Germany but not the others which seems strange. And in England only PL
  • Daviddt86
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Some strange things:
    Bellerin is updated butt he was at Betis the whole season.
    Tomori looked scanned butt he was never at Chelsea when they were scanned (the only year he played and was scanned Chelsea wasn't)

Maybee Milan scans?
    What do you guys think?
  • Daviddt86
    Premier league scanned: Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Wolves, Burnley, Watford, Leicester, Everton, Brighton,

Not scanned: Spurs, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Arsenal

Don't know butt probably not: Man u, West Ham, Aston Villa (all players scanned I guess) Brentford (missing players scanned?) Norwich, Leeds (some intressting young players)

Cool to play with Liverpool, Chelsea and City with all those young players.

Arsenal and man u has maybee something to do with Pes?

Scanning Watford again before palace and Southampton is criminal
  • Ashy
    22151 posts Club Captain
    Sorry but half those team you said above haven't been scanned?
  • Julian
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    Premier league scanned: Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Wolves, Burnley, Watford, Leicester, Everton, Brighton,

Not scanned: Spurs, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Arsenal

Don't know butt probably not: Man u, West Ham, Aston Villa (all players scanned I guess) Brentford (missing players scanned?) Norwich, Leeds (some intressting young players)

Cool to play with Liverpool, Chelsea and City with all those young players.

Arsenal and man u has maybee something to do with Pes?

Scanning Watford again before palace and Southampton is criminal

My hope is that they scan the missing teams with the promoted ones. Timewise it seems they scanned Nottingham earlier than the promoted teams last year. Could be an indication that they have to do more work until official launch.
    Also it could be that they were scanned but they had no time to include them in the beta.
  • Hi Lads,

so we know EA scanned at least VfB Stuttgart, Mainz, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim, Hertha, FCA, BVB, Mönchengladbach, Leverkusen, Leipzig, Freiburg, Fürth and Bielefeld in Germany.

Given the fact, that players like Wolf from Mönchengladbach who has been scanned spend the second half of the season in Wales, scanning had to happen sometimes in the first half of the season. That would align with the pictures of Arminia Bielefelds scanning session from November.

If we assume EA scanned every available first team player from above teams, we could expect scans of following players appearing in the future (or maybe over the next years). There's always the possibility some of theese missed the scanning session because of injuries or weren't conciderd first team players at the time, so it's more ore less a brief indication.

Stenzel
    Karazor
    Ahamada
    Mola
    Klimowicz
    Klement
    Beyaz
    Egloff
    Coulibaly
    Führich
    Tibidi
    Sankoh
    Al Ghaddioui

Dahmen
    St. Juste
    Lucoqui
    Tauer
    Lee
    Burgzorg
    Szalai

Pervan
    van de Ven
    Mbabu

Stiller
    John
    Bischof
    Skov
    Adamyan

Zeefuik
    Pekarik
    Jastrzembski
    Kade

Koubek
    Winther
    Moravek
    Günther
    Zeqiri

Raschl
    Reinier
    Tigges
    Pongracic

Sippel
    Lainer
    Bennetts

Lunev
    Grill
    Lomb
    Gedikli

Martinez
    Moriba

Uphoff
    Sildillia

Linde
    Bauer
    Barry
    Asta
    Green
    Seufert
    Leweling
    Hrgota
    Ngankam
    Itten

Nilsson
    Andrade
    Cyzborra
    Laursen
    Brunner
    Kunze
    Vasiliadis
    Ince
    Okugawa
    Lasme
    Krüger
    Serra
    Klos
  • Daviddt86
    Is Valverde ambassador?
    He is rescanned
  • Micola789
    Feel like mbabu is being held back for the promoted teams update, he’ll get dropped to make Fulham look like they’ve had more scans
  • Vndrew
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FZ8uy9PaAAEeues?format=jpg&name=large
    i guess this is it for now...
  • Micola789
    Also I think it was Fifa 16 I may be wrong, stoke, Sunderland and another team all missed being dropped by release and came out alongside the promoted teams, with abit of hope when ea visited/if Fulham they could have visited spurs, West Ham and palace probably not arsenal because of pes deal and maybe when they go too Bournemouth they may do Southampton though we’d miss out on Broja and Gallagher which is frustrating
  • Altair14
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 12
    I honestly am super happy for the Bundesliga scans. I have always made my career every year with Leipzig or Monchengladbach, and I have always hoped in these years for the scans of Szoboszlai and Hannes Wolf, and finally this year they are there! Monchengladbach will certainly be the team with which I will start my career, with people like Kone, Thuram, Wolf I will have a blast, trying to aim for fourth place, moreover I could also draw from PSV and not only where there are excellent players. Another wonderful scan for me is Woo Yong from Freiburg, but also those from Leverkusen, Stuttgart, etc. This year the Bundesliga really breaks. On the other hand, I am very sorry to see that the league did not have scans, sorry to see promising people like Gordon, elanga, Leao without a face. Did EA have a partner with AC Milan for 1 year and didn't take the opportunity to scan him? absurd. Same goes for Ligue 1 full of talents. I hope they will be added faces during the year.

this year with the bundesliga scans, the wolverhampton scans talents and the next gen PC version are super euphoric, but I expect the missing scans of people like gordon, elanga, leao etc for November.

however, those who criticize for the missing scans and continually ask do well, I love fifa but we know EA, if you do not tell them every year the scans that are missing then they forget or do not do them.
  • kiezkopp4
    84 posts Park Captain
    Vndrew wrote: »
    FZ8uy9PaAAEeues?format=jpg&name=large
    i guess this is it for now...

Nah, there should be more 2.BL Scans (I've seen Abiama w/Fürth) and also Nemeth with St.Pauli (scanned at Mainz)