FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• BenjiA
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Waiting for the squad update is so bad! Why can’t they just do it the same time as the title update!
  • Guruoffooty
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BenjiA wrote: »
    Waiting for the squad update is so bad! Why can’t they just do it the same time as the title update!

Fifa 23 will be the exact same thing.

Same cycle

Same ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    Looking at UEFA coefficient too, I would like to see Crvena Zvezda, Partizan Belgrade, Maccabi Haifa, Hapoel Beer Sheena, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Ludogorets, Qarabag, Slovan Bratislava and Maribor added to remove the risk of a UCL without the 32 qualifiers (unless Russian clubs are allowed to compete again).

I hope as well, we need those kinds of teams purely to have more authentic european competitions groups, its mad that we haven't had a FIFA with all qualified clubs for Champions League yet (and they could've had one on 1st try in 19 if they just got Red Star Belgrade in the game ffs)
  • TeamExtreme17
    5312 posts Big Money Move
    Please feel free to have a read through the OP too see if there is anything i have missed or needs adding..
  • Howler19
    1008 posts Professional
    Starting to have second thoughts about cheering for Forest after seeing these kits.
  • ERD17
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Squad update on sofifa, is vlahovic’s head in?
  • Gee_Simpson
    49 posts Park Captain
    ERD17 wrote: »

Yeah. What was the other starhead btw?
  • ERD17
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ERD17 wrote: »

Yeah. What was the other starhead btw?

Was just update to Darmain
  • Guruoffooty
    This is like a play off final tonight.

45 minutes for Forrest to do it. Denied a clear pen too.

Come on Forrest.
  • OptimusFawkes
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    I want Forest to make it just for a Djed Spence starhead. That kid is really good

They got a somewhat decent core of u25 players that could be fun to use in Career Mode if they all got starheads: Spence (21), Jonathan Panzo (20), Joe Worrall (25), Loic Mbe Soh (20, already got a scan from PSG), Ryan Yates (24), Scott McKenna (25), and James Garner (21, on loan from Man Utd).

They have 10 starheads right now, but I think only like 2-3 are actual starters (Sam Surridge, Steve Cook, and Jack Colback), the rest are bench/squad players.
  • ManzGOTIT
    3275 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA 23 cover star and new face for Son? Hmmm

• Howler19
    1008 posts Professional
    This is an abysmal second half from Forest. It really looks like a Premier League team playing a Championship team right now unfortunately. Maybe it will be Fulham, Bournemouth and Sheffield Utd going up in the end.
  • Guruoffooty
    I want Forest to make it just for a Djed Spence starhead. That kid is really good

They got a somewhat decent core of u25 players that could be fun to use in Career Mode if they all got starheads: Spence (21), Jonathan Panzo (20), Joe Worrall (25), Loic Mbe Soh (20, already got a scan from PSG), Ryan Yates (24), Scott McKenna (25), and James Garner (21, on loan from Man Utd).

They have 10 starheads right now, but I think only like 2-3 are actual starters (Sam Surridge, Steve Cook, and Jack Colback), the rest are bench/squad players.

D. Spence will not be at Forrest next year.

I was hoping for the same. But he will be off to a higher level prem team he's only on loan from Boro
  • Guruoffooty
    Absolutely attrocious performance from Forrest.

If Sheffield United get promoted it just sums up our bad luck the last 2 years as starhead lovers.

Absolutely desperate.
  • Guruoffooty
    Fulham
    Bournemouth
    Sheffield United

F f sake

❤️❤️❤️❤️ this page
  • BigJase
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GETTTTTRT IN THERE 🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒 Forest for the autos 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • tommy_p_5
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Seen better pitch invasions after non-league clubs beat League One teams :D

Only advantage of this is that there is plenty of generic-faced talent in that Bournemouth side - few internationals in there too.
  • BigJase
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

Only advantage of this is that there is plenty of generic-faced talent in that Bournemouth side - few internationals in there too.

Ben Pearson head scan 😍
    Yeah there’s some cracking talent in that team like I said previously I want forest in the prem with scans etc would be quality
  • tommy_p_5
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    BigJase wrote: »
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

Ben Pearson head scan 😍
    Yeah there’s some cracking talent in that team like I said previously I want forest in the prem with scans etc would be quality

I just hope we get some bonus money from Pearo going up - Bournemouth got him for peanuts because he had less than 6 months of his contract left with us.

Really hope Forest can pick themselves up after this. Ideal scenario (starhead + stadium-wise) is we have a Forest v Luton (or Huddersfield) final.
  • Guruoffooty
    It was too good to be true.

Forrest will bottle the playoffs.
  • ManzGOTIT
    3275 posts National Call-Up
    Luton Forrest the dream final. Huddersfield Sheffield Utd someone’s getting slapped
  • drmr92
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 4
    What about Bastoni and Maignan, are they custom or scan?
  • mickjacobjr
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero
    drmr92 wrote: »

Bastoni is a custom 100%
  • Gee_Simpson
    49 posts Park Captain
    edited May 4
    Does anyone in here include real life future transfers in their new career mode saves like Süle to Dortmund etc? Only downside is they are playing for their new team in the 21/22 season in game. I do this to try and be up to date but wondering if it's worth it 😅

Although maybe it's flawed, because no matter what I can't cover every future transfer, and it's Fifa 22, not Fifa 23 🤷‍♂️
    Post edited by Gee_Simpson on
  • Guruoffooty
    Does anyone in here include real life future transfers in their new career mode saves like Süle to Dortmund etc? Only downside is they are playing for their new team in the 21/22 season in game. I do this to try and be up to date but wondering if it's worth it 😅

Although maybe it's flawed, because no matter what I can't cover every future transfer, and it's Fifa 22, not Fifa 23 🤷‍♂️

I always do this.

Sule - Dortmund
    Haaland - city ( it will happen)
    J. Alvarez - city
    Solomon - Fulham
    Rudiger - Madrid
    Christensen - barca
    Kessie- barca

Etc etc
  • Gee_Simpson
    49 posts Park Captain
    edited May 4

I always do this.

Sule - Dortmund
    J. Alvarez - city
    Solomon - Fulham
    Rudiger - Madrid
    Christensen - barca
    Kessie- barca

Etc etc

Yeah I have all those too (including many more 😅) , but it's getting to the point where the players I want to sign are possibly joining a new team this summer, St Juste to Sporting Lisbon for example. It's not 100% done but they are in talks. I'm going to start my Leverkusen save tomorrow (waiting incase of another squad update), so not sure whether to include some of these that aren't definitely happening yet.
  • Guruoffooty

I always do this.

Sule - Dortmund
    J. Alvarez - city
    Solomon - Fulham
    Rudiger - Madrid
    Christensen - barca
    Kessie- barca

Etc etc

Yeah I have all those too (including many more 😅) , but it's getting to the point where the players I want to sign are possibly joining a new team this summer, St Juste to Sporting Lisbon for example. It's not 100% done but they are in talks. I'm going to start my Leverkusen save tomorrow (waiting incase of another squad update), so not sure whether to include some of these that aren't definitely happening yet.

Bro you are not a true starhead lover if you are signing the generic St. Juste 😛.

I can't sign any generic player it kills me.

I wouldn't include those that are not done yet.

• RollsReus
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maignan is a curious one. Him, Pepe, Sanches, David and Ikome are all current or former Lille players who have had updates this year. Didn't all play at the same time, but seems odd. Could be more, just the ones that came to mind.
  • tommy_p_5
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Maignan is a curious one. Him, Pepe, Sanches, David and Ikome are all current or former Lille players who have had updates this year. Didn't all play at the same time, but seems odd. Could be more, just the ones that came to mind.

Yeah, I had the same train of thought - simple conclusion is that perhaps they made customs based on them winning the league? Would love if it was more than that (Lille/Ligue 1 scan), not hopeful though.
  • Gee_Simpson
    49 posts Park Captain
    edited May 4

I always do this.

Sule - Dortmund
    J. Alvarez - city
    Solomon - Fulham
    Rudiger - Madrid
    Christensen - barca
    Kessie- barca

Etc etc

Bro you are not a true starhead lover if you are signing the generic St. Juste 😛.

I can't sign any generic player it kills me.

I wouldn't include those that are not done yet.

That's true tbh, I'm not as dedicated as you guys in here 😂 You cut off lots of great players though!

This is actually my first Fifa where I'm playing career mode, so it's still pretty new to me. I have been considering going for real faces only, been looking at Solet instead of St Juste. I play a high line so want CB's with good pace. Solet has a really cool hairstyle too, looks great in game.

Yeah I reckon I'll leave the ones that aren't completely done, except ones that we know about like Haaland etc. Ritsu Doan is another one I'm going for that's reportedly in talks with another club, Mainz. I'm definitely going for him because he has a real face, so will be starting tomorrow before anything progresses further 😅 It says he's in talks but I think it's very early stages, plus Mainz were trying to get him last season and nothing came of it, so the same could happen again.

What happens when regens appear in the game, do you stop playing, considering they all have generic faces? 😅 Also in your team, do you get rid of all the generic faces that are in the squad to begin with?