Ghoulam
    Malcuit
    Ibanez
    Rafael leao
    Fikayo tomori
    Davide calabria
    Kounde
    Ridle baku

I would add Diaby and Tapsoba to that list too. They also both have real faces, even on PES 2021!
  • Guruoffooty
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm fearing a Sheffield United play off promotion.

This cannot happen. I'd even rather Huddersfield.
  • Dekart99
    13 posts Ball Boy
    > @Gee_Simpson said:
    > I would add Diaby and Tapsoba to that list too. They also both have real faces, even on PES 2021!

Yes, i forgot about them. Shame on EA.... They should read this forum and do what we want. They have a lot of money and a lot of employes. They can made all those customs with one or two days... Or hire modders pay them/ask about rights and use faces created by them.
    I also forgot about malen. EA added a lot of faces to low-rated players but they dont add faces to 80+ rated players from best clubs :/
  • Happo
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any one else believe or hope that maybe they will add a few more customs before fifa 23?
  • Guruoffooty
    Happo wrote: »
    Any one else believe or hope that maybe they will add a few more customs before fifa 23?

There's a good chance of more starheads.
  • Dekart99
    13 posts Ball Boy
    > @Guruoffooty said:
    > There's a good chance of more starheads.

Yeah maybe im an idiot but i still have hope for more customs for players which i mentioned before
  • tommy_p_5
    946 posts Semi-Pro

Highly unlikely in my opinion - most league seasons are drawing to a close, and there is no financial benefit for EA if they add new content now (and when that's the case, we all know EA tend not to bother). If they do add anything else to Fifa 22 the only thing I can see it being is more Mexican league scans (so they can say "look what we've done" and then never speak of them again when they lose the league license in the next game).

Anything they currently have ready to implement will probably be held back as a marketing ploy for Fifa 23 and the World Cup update (which will hopefully be decent).

Apologies for the negativity, years of EA dragging their feet have made me so pessimistic!
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    So there’s this Wolves youngster who has got a bald head, Hugo Bueno. Are there still a lot of baldies in the game? Do you think there’d be any chance of us still getting the faces for them?
  • Happo
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

Highly unlikely in my opinion - most league seasons are drawing to a close, and there is no financial benefit for EA if they add new content now (and when that's the case, we all know EA tend not to bother). If they do add anything else to Fifa 22 the only thing I can see it being is more Mexican league scans (so they can say "look what we've done" and then never speak of them again when they lose the league license in the next game).

Anything they currently have ready to implement will probably be held back as a marketing ploy for Fifa 23 and the World Cup update (which will hopefully be decent).

Apologies for the negativity, years of EA dragging their feet have made me so pessimistic!

Actually that sounds about right lol, so basically I only play career mode and so there really is no point on buying fifa 23 until the World Cup dlc is released really
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lots of new faces added to fifa online 4 again lots of Turkish and Polish players. The amount of faces in fifa online and not on the actual consoles is just a disgrace. It shows they have no interest in faces being added.

i am a bit late with this but these faces dropped because FIFA Online 4 is slowly expanding to some EU regions and Turkey and Poland were next (it was only officially available in south east Asia before for a long long time) (we had some Russian players getting heads in that game last year as Russia was the first EU country the game expanded to, unfortunate choice as it turned out sadly but that would be a slight digression)

excerpt from https://s22.q4cdn.com/894350492/files/doc_financials/2021/q3/Q3-FY21-Prepared-Remarks-Final.pdf
    We are bringing FIFA Online to new territories - including Russia, Poland and Turkey - with a combined audience of 80 million players

I like that at least FIFA Online 4 puts any effort in terms of faces, would love to see all the missing ones featured in the main game but alas it seems there is a big lack of communication between the two "teams" (i know ponny already tried explaining that the meshes models etc are of lower quality blah blah it may be true but i just simply don't buy that they couldn't just touch-up the textures or something and port them to the main FIFA title like they already did with some faces of theirs)

Also Nkunku is 86 rated now without a face, this is getting Oblak (88 rated during FIFA 18!!!), Casemiro, Bruno, Mertens (just some of the many high rated players that were kept generic over the years for way too long) levels of negligence now, and Vlahovic got a Ousmane Dembele-tier looking custom so that's good, i guess ?

rant over
  • BigJase
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm fearing a Sheffield United play off promotion.

This cannot happen. I'd even rather Huddersfield.

This is why they should actually just spend a year or so scanning different leagues/players not sure we’ll ever see it as it actually means doing something for a solid amount of time 😂 I’d actually love to know what they would say to scanning the whole of English league then Germany etc etc
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well this could be a very interesting summer indeed.

This summer the Konami exclusivity deals with the following clubs expires,

Bayern Munich
    Juventus
    FC Barcelona
    Manchester United
    Arsenal

All of them signed 3 year deals in the summer of 2019

I wonder if EA will swoop in and sign them all back under exclusivity agreements
  • Dekart99
    13 posts Ball Boy
    > @AnthonyMUFC89 said:
    > Well this could be a very interesting summer indeed.
    >
    > This summer the Konami exclusivity deals with the following clubs expires,
    >
    > Bayern Munich
    > Juventus
    > FC Barcelona
    > Manchester United
    > Arsenal
    >
    > All of them signed 3 year deals in the summer of 2019
    >
    > I wonder if EA will swoop in and sign them all back under exclusivity agreements

It would be awesome to have barcelona stadium back and face scans <3 i keep fingers crossed for it
  • drmr92
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about La Liga, Premier League and Bundesliga re-scan, Is it going to happen and will it come in Fifa 23?
  • Dekart99
    13 posts Ball Boy
    > @drmr92 said:
    > What about La Liga, Premier League and Bundesliga re-scan, Is it going to happen and will it come in Fifa 23?

Dont forget about serie a
  • styles_fc
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    Forrest are coming 💪🏽💪🏽💯.

What a robbery if they get automatic promotion.

2nd place was written for months now as Bournemouths.

Holy ****.. they play each other next game too.
    If Forrest win they'll leapfrog them 🤯
  • Gee_Simpson
    49 posts Park Captain
    I planned to start a new career mode today, then noticed the Vlahovic custom. Tbh I'm not playing in the Serie A so will barely see him unless I meet Juventus in the UCL or UEL, so I'm not waiting.

Not started yet, so may as well wait until tomorrow now 😂
  • kiezkopp4
    80 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2

[...]

I wonder if EA will swoop in and sign them all back under exclusivity agreements

I'd be happy if exclusivity ends alltogether, to be honest. Just let all the games have rights to display all the clubs.
    What exclusivity does is harm the players' experiences. Both only a certain group gets to play with certain clubs while others don't, and there are fewer ways to compare the developers (and games), really.
  • BigJase
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2
    styles_fc wrote: »
    Forrest are coming 💪🏽💪🏽💯.

What a robbery if they get automatic promotion.

2nd place was written for months now as Bournemouths.

Holy ****.. they play each other next game too.
    If Forrest win they'll leapfrog them 🤯

This is why I want the championship scanned Bournemouth is my team and of course i want them up with scans but from a Fifa point of view I would love to see forest back in the prem with stadium and face scans! I’ve been nervous since Saturday Tuesday can’t come soon enough 😂
  • Stugg93
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I believe Barcelona’s contract ends in 2024 from my memory. I think they signed an extension during covid sometime.

So hoping Bayern and Juventus comeback though. Would make UCL much better. Would mean there is only one fake Italian club in it next year as Napoli will be Naples or something like that.

Looking at UEFA coefficient too, I would like to see Crvena Zvezda, Partizan Belgrade, Maccabi Haifa, Hapoel Beer Sheena, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Ludogorets, Qarabag, Slovan Bratislava and Maribor added to remove the risk of a UCL without the 32 qualifiers (unless Russian clubs are allowed to compete again).

Also would be great to see the Ukrainian and Greek leagues in the game.

Lastly really hope Forest win their next 2 games at Bournemouth and Hull and get us another English stadium. Will be hoping Luton and Millwall make the play offs and one of them joins them in the Premier League. Not confident that will happen but we can all dream….

• TeamExtreme17
    5312 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2
    kiezkopp4 wrote: »

[...]

I'd be happy if exclusivity ends alltogether, to be honest. Just let all the games have rights to display all the clubs.
    What exclusivity does is harm the players' experiences. Both only a certain group gets to play with certain clubs while others don't, and there are fewer ways to compare the developers (and games), really.

Absolutely agree! All it does is harm the gamer..

But regarding Star Heads, EA need to do more to give Customs to Konami partnered teams, Pedri is surely a must? Just like they gave one to Fati & now Vlahovic from Juventus.. Unless its a sign Juve are coming back to Fifa?
  • Dekart99
    13 posts Ball Boy
    > @TeamExtreme17 said:
    > Absolutely agree! All it does is harm the gamer..
    >
    > But regarding Star Heads, EA need to do more to give Customs to Konami partnered teams, Pedri is surely a must? Just like they gave one to Fati & now Vlahovic from Juventus.. Unless its a sign Juve are coming back to Fifa?

Yeah they should add custom faces for non-exclusive teams too. All good players deserve to have real faces. Im big Barcelona fan and now playing as barca in fifa sucks due to lack of real faces
  • Guruoffooty
    What a huge game tomorrow come on Forrest.

I didn't buy this year's game so I HOPE I can enjoy a career mode in fifa 23 with these teams.

Brentford
    Leeds
    Nottingham Forrest 🙏

The last career mode I enjoyed was with a champions team going for promotion it was Brentford. Obviously sold all their generics and replaced them with..... Let me think as it was a year ago.

F. Muller
    D. Sterling
    W. Reid
    M. Doucoure
    J. Eggestein
    Comasana
    L. Nmecha
    R. Hack
    R. Nelson

That's all I can remember.

So maybe I'll do a championship career mode again.

Swansea
    Boro
    Watford
    Stoke
  • Guruoffooty
    I'll be watching my first ever championship game tomorrow apart from the play offs.

Bournemouth v Nottingham Forrest.

Bring it on come on Forrest give us a full stadium and player scan 💪🏽

• BenjiA
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is the update for console due today?
  • Howler19
    1008 posts Professional
    Emil Forsberg still has the worst custom in the game. He should have been scanned at least once. That scan needs to be in FIFA 23.
  • Gee_Simpson
    49 posts Park Captain
    BenjiA wrote: »
    Is the update for console due today?

Yeah it's out 👍🏻
  • TeamExtreme17
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Lot of scans coming to FIFA23, even for woman players. Most of the custom faces will be made for National Team players , due to World Cup mode. Scans also will have priority on national team players

That's what i like to hear 🤞🏼

Rumours:

Premier League re-scan
    La Liga re-scan
    Bundesliga re-scan
    Serie A full treatment
    Women's teams (WSL?)
    World Cup Customs DLC
  • TeamExtreme17
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Lot of scans coming to FIFA23, even for woman players. Most of the custom faces will be made for National Team players , due to World Cup mode. Scans also will have priority on national team players

That's what i like to hear 🤞🏼

Rumours:

Premier League re-scan
    La Liga re-scan
    Bundesliga re-scan
    Serie A full treatment
    Women's teams (WSL?)
    World Cup Customs DLC

Hope you’re right. But I’m expecting some new womens teams faves, some more PL faces as normal, and then some World Cup ones in November. Nothing more. I wouldn’t even type the rest out to get your hopes up, that then fuels your dismay when it doesn’t happen haha 😂

Yeah we know not to get excited with EA, haha! But weve had 2 years of restrictions now, its time EA used their 3/4 new scanning rigs..

My problem isnt with how many players they can scan, its how long it takes to implement them..