92 Garrincha or TOTS Correa?

1
Vanch
1374 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 23
I've got 92 Mid Garrincha untradeable, and have been using him for over 500 games. I run a La Liga + Icon only squad, so now that TOTS Correa is out I'm not sure who would be best at RM. Garrincha's been great, but obviously if Correa is better then I may as well get him as he's free anyway. I know you guys will probably suggest getting him and trying him anyway as he's free, but on paper who would you say looks better?

Untitled.png

Comments

  • FifaProDK
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    4* vs 5* = 5* win
  • Mmandras
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Garrincha not even close
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Garrincha not even close

    He's not that much worse than Correa.
  • limjitwe
    9317 posts League Winner
    Pretty obvious actually 😧
  • Laker62
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Garrincha not even close

    He's not that much worse than Correa.

    Based on what? The stats? They honestly don’t mean ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on TOTS cards. Garrincha is better in game.
  • David12344
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Laker62 wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Garrincha not even close

    He's not that much worse than Correa.

    Based on what? The stats? They honestly don’t mean ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on TOTS cards. Garrincha is better in game.

    You used Correa yet is he worth doing
  • Woot99999
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For a free card he is definitely worth doing. If he doesn't work out for you he's high SBC fodder
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 24
    Correa has really good stats. It depends if he fits your team though. I’m definitely doing him for the Messi green link.
  • MrMTFC
    2033 posts Fans' Favourite
    Use garrincha, I'm just doing correra for fodder but will give him a try this wl 1st
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 24
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 24
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok Mr players with the same stats all play the same
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Laker62 wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Garrincha not even close

    He's not that much worse than Correa.

    Based on what? The stats? They honestly don’t mean ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on TOTS cards. Garrincha is better in game.

    Yeah, stats. Garrincha got better composure, that’s about it.
  • DannySTFC
    7121 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 24
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.

    It’s just true that certain body types are better for certain areas of the pitch. Also 5* skills is literally better than 4* factually.

    This ‘copying Youtubers’ or ‘you watch too much Youtube’ narrative people come out with on here is boring. YouTube is nothing to do with how certain body types play in game.
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.

    It’s just true that certain body types are better for certain areas of the pitch. Also 5* skills is literally better than 4* factually.

    This ‘copying Youtubers’ or ‘you watch too much Youtube’ narrative people come out with on here is boring. YouTube is nothing to do with how certain body types play in game.

    🙌🙌
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha

    Correa got better agility.
  • DannySTFC
    7121 posts Big Money Move
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

    You Tubers don’t know anything and mimicking how they talk just makes you look foolish.

    Just look at a guy like Inception who reviewed PIM Schmeichel and said he was average and now a couple of week later everyone is saying that he is the best keeper in the game.

    Stop buying into everything you hear and make up your own mind.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 24
    rmoxon wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

    You Tubers don’t know anything and mimicking how they talk just makes you look foolish.

    Just look at a guy like Inception who reviewed PIM Schmeichel and said he was average and now a couple of week later everyone is saying that he is the best keeper in the game.

    Stop buying into everything you hear and make up your own mind.

    Lol you're so funny.

    You try that Correa and let me know if he's as good as 92 Garrincha.

    There's a reason why EA gives this card for free. He seems decent but 100% not as elite as Garrincha I can assure you that
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Youtubers often say silly things, at least the majority of them. Not sure why I watch/listen as I often disagree. Some of them are quite good at playing the game, but their opinions and theories often don't make much sense.
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Youtubers often say silly things, at least the majority of them. Not sure why I watch/listen as I often disagree. Some of them are quite good at playing the game, but their opinions and theories often don't make much sense.

    Exactly
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

    You Tubers don’t know anything and mimicking how they talk just makes you look foolish.

    Just look at a guy like Inception who reviewed PIM Schmeichel and said he was average and now a couple of week later everyone is saying that he is the best keeper in the game.

    Stop buying into everything you hear and make up your own mind.

    Lol you're so funny.

    You try that Correa and let me know if he's as good as 92 Garrincha.

    There's a reason why EA gives this card for free. He seems decent but 100% not as elite as Garrincha I can assure you that

    Some of the free cards this year have been pretty fantastic, Reinier for instance is one of the best strikers in the entire game.

    Like I said, clearly you don’t play the game enough and watch too many You Tube videos.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 24
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

    You Tubers don’t know anything and mimicking how they talk just makes you look foolish.

    Just look at a guy like Inception who reviewed PIM Schmeichel and said he was average and now a couple of week later everyone is saying that he is the best keeper in the game.

    Stop buying into everything you hear and make up your own mind.

    Lol you're so funny.

    You try that Correa and let me know if he's as good as 92 Garrincha.

    There's a reason why EA gives this card for free. He seems decent but 100% not as elite as Garrincha I can assure you that

    Some of the free cards this year have been pretty fantastic, Reinier for instance is one of the best strikers in the entire game.

    Like I said, clearly you don’t play the game enough and watch too many You Tube videos.

    Rei who? Best striker in game? He's better then mbappe you're saying? Better then CR7? Better then any special card Ben Yedder? Don't talk that much nonsense kiddo
  • I SiR MartY I
    7846 posts League Winner
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    Body type is actually one of the most important things this year, its stupid but players play worse/better than their stats based on their body type.

    Neymar is one of, if not the smoothest player on the ball this year, yet you try any winger or any player in general, that doesn't have a custom body type with the same stats and they'll not feel the same, Correa has almost identical stats and he'll not feel anything like Neymar

    Its the same as Varane, awful balance, awful agility, should turn like a boat, but his unique body type cancels that out and its a huge part as to why 7 months into the game, his NIF is still good enough for most teams.

    I don't watch any of those youtubers, I've played enough of this game to know that players perform better or worse based on their body type, its why I refuse to use any forward with a high and average or high and average + body type in attack, even if they had 99 agility, balance and dribbling, they'd still turn like a boat.

    Like I said, its stupid that it plays such an important part in how a player performs but its how it is this year.
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 24
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

    You Tubers don’t know anything and mimicking how they talk just makes you look foolish.

    Just look at a guy like Inception who reviewed PIM Schmeichel and said he was average and now a couple of week later everyone is saying that he is the best keeper in the game.

    Stop buying into everything you hear and make up your own mind.

    Lol you're so funny.

    You try that Correa and let me know if he's as good as 92 Garrincha.

    There's a reason why EA gives this card for free. He seems decent but 100% not as elite as Garrincha I can assure you that

    Some of the free cards this year have been pretty fantastic, Reinier for instance is one of the best strikers in the entire game.

    Like I said, clearly you don’t play the game enough and watch too many You Tube videos.

    Rei who? Best striker in game? He's better then mbappe you're saying? Better then CR7? Better then any special card Ben Yedder? Don't talk that much nonsense kiddo

    I said one of the best, not the very best. But I’d say he’s only slightly worse than those actually.

    For example, Mbappe has the “bounce back” trait, and makes those crazy runs, but his shooting is actually inconsistent no matter how you boost it, he also can’t pass at all, and is kind of weak.

    Compared to Mbappe, Reinier might not be able to keep the ball quite so well after being tackled 15 times in a row, but his shooting, passing and strength are leagues ahead and make a massive difference, especially when playing up top on his own or along side someone who is physically weaker.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

    You Tubers don’t know anything and mimicking how they talk just makes you look foolish.

    Just look at a guy like Inception who reviewed PIM Schmeichel and said he was average and now a couple of week later everyone is saying that he is the best keeper in the game.

    Stop buying into everything you hear and make up your own mind.

    Lol you're so funny.

    You try that Correa and let me know if he's as good as 92 Garrincha.

    There's a reason why EA gives this card for free. He seems decent but 100% not as elite as Garrincha I can assure you that

    Some of the free cards this year have been pretty fantastic, Reinier for instance is one of the best strikers in the entire game.

    Like I said, clearly you don’t play the game enough and watch too many You Tube videos.

    Rei who? Best striker in game? He's better then mbappe you're saying? Better then CR7? Better then any special card Ben Yedder? Don't talk that much nonsense kiddo

    I said one of the best, not the very best. But I’d say he’s only slightly worse than those actually.

    For example, Mbappe has the “bounce back” trait, and makes those crazy runs, but his shooting is actually inconsistent no matter how you boost it, he also can’t pass at all, and is kind of weak.

    Compared to Mbappe, Reinier might not be able to keep the ball quite so well after being tackled 15 times in a row, but his shooting, passing and strength are leagues ahead and make a massive difference, especially when playing up top on his own or along side someone who is physically weaker.

    Bounce back trait? It's all about the stats bro, you watch too many YouTube videos
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

    You Tubers don’t know anything and mimicking how they talk just makes you look foolish.

    Just look at a guy like Inception who reviewed PIM Schmeichel and said he was average and now a couple of week later everyone is saying that he is the best keeper in the game.

    Stop buying into everything you hear and make up your own mind.

    Lol you're so funny.

    You try that Correa and let me know if he's as good as 92 Garrincha.

    There's a reason why EA gives this card for free. He seems decent but 100% not as elite as Garrincha I can assure you that

    Some of the free cards this year have been pretty fantastic, Reinier for instance is one of the best strikers in the entire game.

    Like I said, clearly you don’t play the game enough and watch too many You Tube videos.

    Rei who? Best striker in game? He's better then mbappe you're saying? Better then CR7? Better then any special card Ben Yedder? Don't talk that much nonsense kiddo

    I said one of the best, not the very best. But I’d say he’s only slightly worse than those actually.

    For example, Mbappe has the “bounce back” trait, and makes those crazy runs, but his shooting is actually inconsistent no matter how you boost it, he also can’t pass at all, and is kind of weak.

    Compared to Mbappe, Reinier might not be able to keep the ball quite so well after being tackled 15 times in a row, but his shooting, passing and strength are leagues ahead and make a massive difference, especially when playing up top on his own or along side someone who is physically weaker.

    Bounce back trait? It's all about the stats bro, you watch too many YouTube videos

    By “bounce back trait” I meant how the ball goes back to Mbappe even after you successfully tackle him, and it’s nothing to do with stats, the ball just sticks to the big name players because the game is garbage and designed that way, same reason why your defenders will just stop responding to your inputs half the time if they are standing near Neymar.

  • limjitwe
    9317 posts League Winner
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

    You Tubers don’t know anything and mimicking how they talk just makes you look foolish.

    Just look at a guy like Inception who reviewed PIM Schmeichel and said he was average and now a couple of week later everyone is saying that he is the best keeper in the game.

    Stop buying into everything you hear and make up your own mind.

    Lol you're so funny.

    You try that Correa and let me know if he's as good as 92 Garrincha.

    There's a reason why EA gives this card for free. He seems decent but 100% not as elite as Garrincha I can assure you that

    Some of the free cards this year have been pretty fantastic, Reinier for instance is one of the best strikers in the entire game.

    Like I said, clearly you don’t play the game enough and watch too many You Tube videos.

    Reiner is a decent card. But definitely not one of the best strikers in the entire game. I don’t even think he makes it into top 20.
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 24
    limjitwe wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Correa = average body type Garrincha = short & lean.

    Plus the 5* so definitely garrincha
    Someone watches way too many you tube videos.
    Ok

    If you actually played the game instead of watching you tubers and being brain washed by them you’d know that skills are not important and body type doesn’t mean anything because EA’s stats are so inconsistent that two cards with the exact same stats, body type etc will perform completely different to each other in game.

    There is simply no way of knowing how a card truly performs for you until you use it yourself.

    You literally couldn’t be more wrong
    You couldn’t be more wrong.

    You Tubers don’t know anything and mimicking how they talk just makes you look foolish.

    Just look at a guy like Inception who reviewed PIM Schmeichel and said he was average and now a couple of week later everyone is saying that he is the best keeper in the game.

    Stop buying into everything you hear and make up your own mind.

    Lol you're so funny.

    You try that Correa and let me know if he's as good as 92 Garrincha.

    There's a reason why EA gives this card for free. He seems decent but 100% not as elite as Garrincha I can assure you that

    Some of the free cards this year have been pretty fantastic, Reinier for instance is one of the best strikers in the entire game.

    Like I said, clearly you don’t play the game enough and watch too many You Tube videos.

    Reiner is a decent card. But definitely not one of the best strikers in the entire game. I don’t even think he makes it into top 20.

    Well it’s all opinions so how good he is doesn’t even really matter, but for me he out performs cards that cost stupid money on the market. Unfortunately he doesn’t currently fit my team so I haven’t been using him as much as I would like.
Sign In or Register to comment.