Pack weight

MassofCox
473 posts An Exciting Prospect
I take it EA are up to their old tricks again reducing pack weight? Opened all my reward packs from rivals and weekend league got 1 84 rated Jesus Navas that’s it everything else was 82 or below. Just opened the 10 x 83 + got 8 x 83s, Jordan Henderson and chiellini. Honestly was expected an EFL TOTS at the least in this pack

Comments

• YidArmy
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Learn from this. Don't open all your packs at once.

If your luck is in and you're packing good stuff, keep opening them. If your luck is out and you're getting trash, then stop and open another time.
  • Tboon
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    MassofCox wrote: »
    I take it EA are up to their old tricks again reducing pack weight? Opened all my reward packs from rivals and weekend league got 1 84 rated Jesus Navas that’s it everything else was 82 or below. Just opened the 10 x 83 + got 8 x 83s, Jordan Henderson and chiellini. Honestly was expected an EFL TOTS at the least in this pack

Looks like it...

Just opened the 83+ x10 and got: tots... 85 rated Mullin (worth 13k) and 9x 83 rated.
  • Oliver Powell
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite

Everyone is opening packs right now. You’re 0.1 % chance is spread across 50x as many people a ‘normal’
  • Arsenalman
    2837 posts National Call-Up
    You tubers packing the cheap ones
  • number5
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I opened a 8ex25 untradeable and packed 3 EFL. Also saved my 83x10 untradeable pack and got Nkunku. I guess they hooked me up because they were untradeable packs.
  • shady93
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got ndombele Bailey illic kean and mukele all in about 15 saved packs. Not a bad haul overall
  • Springveldt
    6358 posts Big Money Move

Everyone is opening packs right now. You’re 0.1 % chance is spread across 50x as many people a ‘normal’

That’s not how percentages work...

Just opened all my packs and got 86 Helik untradable. When checking his price i managed to get 2 of him at 11K and one at 13K on bid.
  • MassofCox
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    shady93 wrote: »
    I got ndombele Bailey illic kean and mukele all in about 15 saved packs. Not a bad haul overall

Wish I had your luck opened 30 saved packs plus the 83 x 10 and nothing
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Only opened 4 of the worst packs I had, saving the rest. From 2 x premium gold player packs (the ones with 3 rares) got 87 Bernardo Silva and then TOTS Goldsen. Not bad with my usual shoddy pack luck.
  • Mogga
    2903 posts National Call-Up
    Opened about 10 rubbish packs. Got nothing of note.

10 X 83 got blue zielinski, gulacsi, 2 84s and rest 83s

Also had a rare mega, possibly silver beasts. Blue Lincoln player, Ter Stegen n modric in there as well
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Any reason why some, but not all, of my stored packs have changed to a blue design? They give an exciting purple flare when opened but are still giving normal rubbish pulls.
  • FifaTraderNM
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just opened a 125k and got wan bissaka
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up

Just opened all my packs and got 86 Helik untradable. When checking his price i managed to get 2 of him at 11K and one at 13K on bid.

‘That’s not how percentages work’ that’s right. But look what is stated with the pack odds, it’s time stamped at one point in time.

So I can say you can call my phone all day, at 18.00 I pick up 20% of the time. Does that mean I pick up my phone at 23.12? It’s a smart move by EA to obey the rules, and also trick people in thinking they have a chance.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 23
    Any reason why some, but not all, of my stored packs have changed to a blue design? They give an exciting purple flare when opened but are still giving normal rubbish pulls.

I had the same thing happen. Got all excited over the purple flare and a conmebol player came out lol.
  • David12344
    16935 posts World Class
    Pack ndombele I will sell now I think he’s gone up a little. He’s spurs after all 🤮
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

‘That’s not how percentages work’ that’s right. But look what is stated with the pack odds, it’s time stamped at one point in time.

So I can say you can call my phone all day, at 18.00 I pick up 20% of the time. Does that mean I pick up my phone at 23.12? It’s a smart move by EA to obey the rules, and also trick people in thinking they have a chance.

It says accurate as of x day and x time. That doesn’t mean it’s only accurate for that specific moment. The time given for tots is 5pm today, before they were even in packs.
  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    I’ll just say this. Nepenthez opened 10 100k packs and got 1 walkout during lightning rounds.
  • I SiR MartY I
    10270 posts Has That Special Something
    Pack weight is scaled back every promo, better to open packs before the promo to get more valuable fodder.

Only packs worth keeping for a promo are those 83+, 81+pp special SBC ones, everything else is going to be trash.
  • BigH82
    678 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s basically a con some get lucky but most get nothing
  • MonTheGers
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got one 84 too opening my saved packs (two were 100k untradeable) few 83's most was 82 and below.
  • Mmandras
    5882 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 24
    Actually not bad. Out of 13-14 packs I got Areola, Krul and some cheap english lad.

Unlike other promos there are more promo cards in this round - so there are high chances of packing a sub-100k player.

But, it's not that special for this time of the year - most of those will be fodder for the guaranteed TOTS player packs...
  • Jovand1988
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got some 85 tots worth 30k opened 7 packs savings specific ones for later.
    2 rare megas 2 jumbo player ones rest a little ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and got 220k or so back
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Pack weight is always dog doo doo during TOTS.