Are PIM cards too low?

Ben
5471 posts Big Money Move
Do you guys think they will drop much more? They will be used to link TOTS cards so there may be desirability there. Some of my favorite cards of the year have dropped so much I’m thinking of picking them up now. No one is buying, so now might be the time to buy.

Comments

• limjitwe
    10072 posts Has That Special Something
    Buy when people are afraid.
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Buy when people are afraid.

Agreed,,, might pick up 3 PIm cards tonight
  • limjitwe
    10072 posts Has That Special Something
    Who are you looking at??
  • Swanz05
    6065 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2021
    It's so hard to say but they're dropping a lot by the day as you know so I'd wait a few days. Saying this in hindsight after buying already & getting burnt lol
  • nj10
    2866 posts National Call-Up
    Sunday night buy, last wl sell off before tots
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    Really hard to believe that there would be any big rebounds. You look graphs from past fifas and its quite rare at this point
  • Arsenalman
    3829 posts National Call-Up
    4dvz wrote: »
    Really hard to believe that there would be any big rebounds. You look graphs from past fifas and its quite rare at this point
    Remember some players will be getting 11 tradeable tots players to sell from weekend league rewards, the elite tier players definitely rise at these times
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Remember some players will be getting 11 tradeable tots players to sell from weekend league rewards, the elite tier players definitely rise at these times

From the whole player base that affects the markets that will be a very very small percentage..
    If you look at toty mbappe and toty cr7 graphs in futbin from last year, it was all downhill with some short spikes every now and then until somewhere in July they started rebounding for a while
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    I brought and he’s gone up since so I’m pleased. There was a slight window yesterday that he went even lower. But now is going back up.

It’s very hard to predict but I think yeah they are way undervalued
  • Arsenalman
    3829 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenalman wrote: »

From the whole player base that affects the markets that will be a very very small percentage..
    If you look at toty mbappe and toty cr7 graphs in futbin from last year, it was all downhill with some short spikes every now and then until somewhere in July they started rebounding for a while
    Ok, I’ll just buy this week then, coin loss is pretty much inevitable at this point then