What is going on in NA?

D0lvl
4675 posts Big Money Move
It takes forever to find a match (rivals, friendlies, fut champs).

When I find an opponent, ping is crazy high.

When I found an opponent in champs, it immediately shows me the squad screen but with the current totw squad. Takes forever to load then kicks me out.

Anyone else having issues with finding a game in North America?

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    8039 posts League Winner
    Yeah... Games pretty dead here on xbox. Couldn't find a match in silver lounge and everyone in rivals was 50 or more ping (I'm not playing in that).

Xbox is completely dead for me - already a smaller population that's completely strained by 2 versions of the game out at one time.
  • CFCHenri
    4422 posts National Call-Up
    Same in NA. East Coast. Takes 2-3 mins to get a game, ping on 4 bars. Some friendly modes even longer if I don’t play on the day the content drops.
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    If your problem is to find an opponent to play, then you should try to change the matchmaking options.
  • D0lvl
    4675 posts Big Money Move
    DaMMian wrote: »
    If your problem is to find an opponent to play, then you should try to change the matchmaking options.

Earlier it was hard to find a match. I haven’t tried since then but what do you mean by matchmaking options?

What options are there for fut champs matchmaking? for rivals other than solo and multiplayer/guest matchmaking? for friendlies and it’s different objective modes?
  • fussydutchman
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m in Virginia and it was a bit slower to find games today but not terrible and I had 8-10 ping.
  • Rasstro
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m in northern VA and didn’t have any issues all night 20 ping and completed the Bundesliga in mm.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4360 posts National Call-Up
    I live Toronto and matched someone from Atlanta. It's so far away man