Gameplay feels different at different times of the day

I am located in Singapore.
I am running on a 1GBPS Direct Connection.
I use a TV (Get to that later)
I am currently a division 4 player with an average skill rating of 1400+

Why does the game feel so sluggish and players so slow and stupid during my day time? I can go so low to 1100 Skill rating during this time playing rival.

The input lag is ridiculous; I press pass and it only happens 1 sec later or more. So that means by the time I Press pass and make my next move, the game only recognises my next move, which means my originally intended pass goes askew.

After midnight however, I experience less issues. Not none, less.

Why have you created a game that is not equal?

How can I prove this to you, EA? I am happy to take videos of me playing (Controller view and screen view).

Why do we have to have the most expensive internet connection, the highest response monitor and direct connection to play a game meant for console? Whatever happened to plug and play?

Do you remember how much fun players had playing winning eleven? why have you turned this into a commercial market place? Do you know how many players are giving up this game, not that you care. Im not even mad anymore. Its just sad.

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    1333 posts Professional
    I am located in Singapore.
    I am running on a 1GBPS Direct Connection.
    I use a TV (Get to that later)
    I am currently a division 4 player with an average skill rating of 1400+

Why does the game feel so sluggish and players so slow and stupid during my day time? I can go so low to 1100 Skill rating during this time playing rival.

The input lag is ridiculous; I press pass and it only happens 1 sec later or more. So that means by the time I Press pass and make my next move, the game only recognises my next move, which means my originally intended pass goes askew.

After midnight however, I experience less issues. Not none, less.

Why have you created a game that is not equal?

How can I prove this to you, EA? I am happy to take videos of me playing (Controller view and screen view).

Why do we have to have the most expensive internet connection, the highest response monitor and direct connection to play a game meant for console? Whatever happened to plug and play?

Do you remember how much fun players had playing winning eleven? why have you turned this into a commercial market place? Do you know how many players are giving up this game, not that you care. Im not even mad anymore. Its just sad.

I live in the UK I have 50 Download & 10 upload.

I've played around 700 games this year and I've only had a few laggy games in all of that time playing

Button delay in FIFA is built in it's nothing to do with the connection as this has been happening for years.
  • yuongzy
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    worst game ever!
  • BdR
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 4
    This game makes me angry and still we keep on playing for the love of the game.
    EA abuses this.

Sometimes you think the pass will not be given anymore cos of the delay and instead of canceling the pass. (still thinking it will not be given) turn your guy because the opponent has more then enough time cos of the delay to get near you and intercept the pass, but.. than.. the.. the.. ffin pass still comes while turning.. like.. seconds in between.. pffff..

where does it go, straight in the feet of attacker, he turn and runs free to goal.. happens so much.

playing the ball into open space cos you see the open field.. 9 out of 10 dont get there.. you aim left, the pass go's mid or right.. (the game doesnt see the pass so you can't give the pass) So riddiculous..

• number5
    94 posts Park Captain
    I have this all the time. I have a 1gb async connection. I could be watching six live streams and have a great gaming experience on FUT or be on midnight with all devices off and have the worst delay ever. The only consistency is that when it is a busy weekend for EA, the forums get flooded with reports of bad connections. It's obvious whose end the problem is on.