Ondrej Kudela

stevotrueblue
1454 posts Play-Off Hero
Ok EA, if you want to promote BLM, Kick it out the game, soccer can change the world etc etc, give us badges, tifos,, strips etc. Then why is this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ still in your game? Found guilty of Rascist abuse on Wed by UEFA.
You were quick enough to suspend Van Basten last yr for something taken out of context.
If this cretin gets financial benifits for his image rights etc,, that too should be pulled. Otherwise your promos are meaningless hollow gestures.

Well done to Arsenal last night and esp to lacca for his pre match blm gesture right in their faces lol. See u in the friendly at Ibrox in July.

Comments

• Bob_Bobson
    3249 posts National Call-Up
    While I am very glad to see Arsenal smash them, you're embarrassing yourself here. This
    has very strong 'Celtic fan writes strongly worded letter to Uefa' vibes here.

And to respond to the getting money for image rights, he doesn't benefit from it. See the shenanigans from Ibrahimovic earlier in this game cycle as an example.
  • Arron xox
    4138 posts National Call-Up
    Ok EA, if you want to promote BLM, Kick it out the game, soccer can change the world etc etc, give us badges, tifos,, strips etc. Then why is this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ still in your game? Found guilty of Rascist abuse on Wed by UEFA.
    You were quick enough to suspend Van Basten last yr for something taken out of context.
    If this cretin gets financial benifits for his image rights etc,, that too should be pulled. Otherwise your promos are meaningless hollow gestures.

Well done to Arsenal last night and esp to lacca for his pre match blm gesture right in their faces lol. See u in the friendly at Ibrox in July.

And you thought bringing on to the forum would be better
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    Was there actually any proof for the suspension?
  • Bob_Bobson

The written judgement is still to be produced (which will contain the evidence used). On the balance of probabilities, I believe he did say what he was accused of but we'll have to wait for that judgement.
  • Aspas10
    695 posts Semi-Pro
    Is there 100% solid evidence? Is there reasonable doubt?
    Did we see what he said or was his hand over his mouth? It's probable that he racial abused him but can we be certain; without a shadow of a doubt?
    Is everyone guilty till proven innocent.
  • Bob_Bobson
    Aspas10 wrote: »
    Is there 100% solid evidence? Is there reasonable doubt?
    Did we see what he said or was his hand over his mouth? It's probable that he racial abused him but can we be certain; without a shadow of a doubt?
    Is everyone guilty till proven innocent.
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »

The written judgement is still to be produced (which will contain the evidence used). On the balance of probabilities, I believe he did say what he was accused of but we'll have to wait for that judgement.

• stevotrueblue
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    While I am very glad to see Arsenal smash them, you're embarrassing yourself here. This

And to respond to the getting money for image rights, he doesn't benefit from it. See the shenanigans from Ibrahimovic earlier in this game cycle as an example.

Nah no really bud, chatting wae like minded footy fans and discussing opinions is no the same. I just think its kinda ironic this yr of all yrs that when something like this grabs such publicity nothing changes here, perhaps as it wasnt 2 of europes big guns,, the eufa puns are just as laughable
  • Bob_Bobson

Nah no really bud, chatting wae like minded footy fans and discussing opinions is no the same. I just think its kinda ironic this yr of all yrs that when something like this grabs such publicity nothing changes here, perhaps as it wasnt 2 of europes big guns,, the eufa puns are just as laughable

The guy is going to miss a bunch of games for his club and the Euro matches for his country - at his age, probably the last tournament he would be young enough to play in . On that basis, I think the punishment is pretty solid. I think more leniency should have been shown to Kamara for his reaction but I guess they have their rules they have to follow to the letter.

As for Fifa, we have a bunch of players who have been found to have said and done some unsavory stuff. Seems that apart from prison time though, they're not getting involved. That's fair enough for me.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    There is no actual proof, just a short video that proves nothing. Not sure why would you bring it to the forum, this BLM and "minorities" thing goes much further than it really should at times.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite

I think this geezer is a rangers fan no?? I don't even think celtic would back Prague on this one!!! Although it has to be said karmara shouldn't have attacked the fella either no matter what was said. However disgusting it was meant to have been.If EA started removing players with questionable morals they might not have many players left. Should luis Suarez be kicked out for what he said to Patrice Evara?
  • Bob_Bobson
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »

I think this geezer is a rangers fan no?? I don't even think celtic would back Prague on this one!!! Although it has to be said karmara shouldn't have attacked the fella either no matter what was said. However disgusting it was meant to have been.If EA started removing players with questionable morals they might not have many players left. Should luis Suarez be kicked out for what he said to Patrice Evara?

He is a Rangers fan. I was alluding to a common trope that Rangers fans use to describe certain Celtic fans who follow every single thing rangers folk do and immediate try to report it to Uefa.

Totally agree with your point about it being a slippery slope if there's an expectation on EA to be judge and jury on this stuff. Do we remove Maradona for his questionable past? Take out Kingsley Coman for what he has done previously? Op already said Van Basten's comments were taken out of context last year so does that mean they should apply the same standards for people to then say that it is incorrect?
  • stevotrueblue
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero

I dont remember that now or what suarez said, but yeh i guess so if it was bad enough and proven. Wouldnt get away with it any other job. But i get your point. It just seems they jump all over these things more for show than anything else .
  • Bob_Bobson

I dont remember that now or what suarez said, but yeh i guess so if it was bad enough and proven. Wouldnt get away with it any other job. But i get your point. It just seems they jump all over these things more for show than anything else .

The Suarez situation though was judged on probability and didn't take into account the different cultural connotations that exist (certain words do not carry the same historical baggage in different parts of the world). You take a stand on that and risk alienating entire markets elsewhere in which that alternative meaning exists.

100% agree with you on companies doing BLM signs and that so they are seen to be doing it, rather than actually having a strong belief in equality or that. All about what looks good and keeps the money coming in.
  • Gazmac_868

He is a Rangers fan. I was alluding to a common trope that Rangers fans use to describe certain Celtic fans who follow every single thing rangers folk do and immediate try to report it to Uefa.

Totally agree with your point about it being a slippery slope if there's an expectation on EA to be judge and jury on this stuff. Do we remove Maradona for his questionable past? Take out Kingsley Coman for what he has done previously? Op already said Van Basten's comments were taken out of context last year so does that mean they should apply the same standards for people to then say that it is incorrect?

Ok cool I get what you re saying now mate yea.This incident was very unsavoury and bad for the game. Neither party came out well Unfortunately probably wont be the last such incident.
  • stevotrueblue
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero

The guy is going to miss a bunch of games for his club and the Euro matches for his country - at his age, probably the last tournament he would be young enough to play in . On that basis, I think the punishment is pretty solid. I think more leniency should have been shown to Kamara for his reaction but I guess they have their rules they have to follow to the letter.

As for Fifa, we have a bunch of players who have been found to have said and done some unsavory stuff. Seems that apart from prison time though, they're not getting involved. That's fair enough for me.

Will agree on the kamara point, however if something did happen in the tunnel in front of the euefa delegate then there will be no excuse for violence, even with circumstances as was a good 10-15 mins after the incident. A bit sus tho no cams caught any of it.

As for Kudela, when you consider trippier got more for a bet tip off, think that says it all. Plus giving rangers a fine for not controlling their players yet his club released about 3 statements a day denying and defending him and going after the victim got nothing?
  • Saarundisc
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Slippy G denied Suarez was a racist. The Scottish media are too scared to question him.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2021

No self respecting Celtic fan would call football 'soccer'. Agree that Kudela should have been banned for longer.
  • truegunn3r
    13046 posts World Class
    Arsenal literally ‘kicked it out’ last night
  • Arron xox
    4138 posts National Call-Up
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Arsenal literally ‘kicked it out’ last night

Arsenal will know what it's like to get kicked out aswel
  • Bob_Bobson

No self respecting Celtic fan would call football 'soccer'. Agree that Kudela should have been banned for longer.

Who is calling it "soccer"?
    Saarundisc wrote: »
    Slippy G denied Suarez was a racist. The Scottish media are too scared to question him.

Not sure what this is all about.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up

Who is calling it "soccer"?

Not sure what this is all about.

The OP called football soccer. Why comment on a thread if your not going to read it before commenting.
  • Hibee
    12561 posts Has That Special Something
    I do think that any kind of racism is horrible and wish he had got a bigger ban. However, the way Rangers fans are reacting is pretty ironic considering that clubs ‘party songs’. Don’t think I have ever seen a Hibs Rangers game at Easter Road where they have not sang about being ‘up to their knees in catholic blood’.
  • Gazmac_868

I can remember liverpool wearing t shirts in support of Luis Suarez the match after the Evra incident!!!!
  • Gazmac_868
    Hibee wrote: »
    I do think that any kind of racism is horrible and wish he had got a bigger ban. However, the way Rangers fans are reacting is pretty ironic considering that clubs ‘party songs’. Don’t think I have ever seen a Hibs Rangers game at Easter Road where they have not sang about being ‘up to their knees in catholic blood’.

Of course hibs fans have never sung any nasty songs about hearts??? I dont think theres a club in the whole of football who's supporters haven't sung nasty songs at one time or other!!
  • Hibee
    edited April 2021

Of course hibs fans have never sung any nasty songs about hearts??? I dont think theres a club in the whole of football who's supporters haven't sung nasty songs at one time or other!!

Course we do. But not sectarian songs. You haven’t half missed the point there.
  • Gazmac_868

So your telling me theres not one hibee supporter who's the least bit sectarian in any way?? Ok mate.
  • Diem
    1035 posts Professional

I can remember liverpool wearing t shirts in support of Luis Suarez the match after the Evra incident!!!!

Carragher was recently on record as saying that he regretted the t-shirts and with hindsight they were a bad idea.

The Suarez case is difficult to use as precedent since we've moved on substantially since then (which is good).
  • Hibee

So your telling me theres not one hibee supporter who's the least bit sectarian in any way?? Ok mate.

I don’t know any. None of our songs are sectarian. But that’s neither here or there anyway. My point is that it’s ironic how outraged Rangers fans are when they all stand together and sing sectarian songs.
  • Gazmac_868
    Diem wrote: »

Carragher was recently on record as saying that he regretted the t-shirts and with hindsight they were a bad idea.

The Suarez case is difficult to use as precedent since we've moved on substantially since then (which is good).

Carra was cornered by sky sports he had to say that or he would have been for the sack if he had stood by those t shirts. He was in enough trouble after spitting at those fsns!!
  • Gazmac_868

I don’t know any. None of our songs are sectarian. But that’s neither here or there anyway. My point is that it’s ironic how outraged Rangers fans are when they all stand together and sing sectarian songs.

So because they undoubtedly have a percentage of sectarian support they should just sit back and accept that one of their players was racially abused?? You d be calling them racist then mate!!!