The latest version of the FIFA 21 Server Release Notes are now available.
Made the following change for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC versions of FIFA 21:General
- Added a FIFA Game Data Center in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Made the following change for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia and PC versions of FIFA 21:VOLTA FOOTBALL
- Removed the background Matchmaking Rating in VOLTA SQUADS,
- Solo matchmaking is now based only on your location.
- Squad Up/Drop In matchmaking is now based only on the location of your lobby Captain.
- This change is aimed at making it easier to find opponents in VOLTA SQUADS.
- To learn more about VOLTA SQUADS matchmaking, visit: EA Help article.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 21 season, we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available. Be sure to follow on Twitter and the for the latest news and updates.
- The FIFA Team