KDB in a 4231 ?

Chalmo
871 posts Semi-Pro
edited April 2021
Hey guys,

I’m a long time 4231 player and I really would like to play with KDB which is one of my favorite player.
Thing is I’m not sure where I should play him. CAM or Offensive CDM.

I’m used to play very fast and agile player at CAM (like Neymar) and box to box at offensive CDM (Aouar, Wijnaldum).

I would like if some people tried him either at CAM or CDM and how it goes.

Also, I would like to play with Bruno Fernandes as well. The puzzle is becoming harder.

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    You probably want some pace on your CAM so KDB would be a better fit as creative CDM
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Isit the Toty one. He can play anywhere he’s awesome
  • Chalmo
    871 posts Semi-Pro
    greif44 wrote: »
    You probably want some pace on your CAM so KDB would be a better fit as creative CDM

That’s what I’m afraid with him at CAM since I’m used to play with a different style.
    David12344 wrote: »

Sorry I did not specify but yeah I’m talking about the best version possible. In this case, the TOTY.
  • Springveldt
    6907 posts Big Money Move
    Chalmo wrote: »
    greif44 wrote: »

That’s what I’m afraid with him at CAM since I’m used to play with a different style.
    David12344 wrote: »

Sorry I did not specify but yeah I’m talking about the best version possible. In this case, the TOTY.
    I play the TOTY at CAM in a 352 with stay forward and get in box. He's amazing, his runs are great and he can finish with either foot. Cracking card.

I use 2POTM Fernandes at my balanced CDM.
  • Laker62
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you have Bruno, I don't think KDB is going to fit in unless you play him at central CAM, which I don't think is great value. I actually ran into the same problem as I have 2POTM Bruno as well and would love to fit KDB in. Even in a 442, having both at CM is too attacking. Neither have great defending stats and both have h/h workrates.
  • Flushdraw
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play him at CAM and he is amazing. There's nothing lacking in his game.

kdb.png

• greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Oh I thought you're talking about NIF. Yes, TOTY is a good fit, just might need to adjust a bit after using Ney
  • Chalmo
    871 posts Semi-Pro
    Laker62 wrote: »
    If you have Bruno, I don't think KDB is going to fit in unless you play him at central CAM, which I don't think is great value. I actually ran into the same problem as I have 2POTM Bruno as well and would love to fit KDB in. Even in a 442, having both at CM is too attacking. Neither have great defending stats and both have h/h workrates.

I think, for once, I will try and play with the players I like and not caring about meta.
    I will definitely try to play with both Bruno and KDB and make my own opinion.
    If it does not click for me, I will change. As simple as that.

Thanks for sharing guys!