RW

1
nj10
2868 posts National Call-Up
What right wingers are people using?

Looking for one with good strong links so Atal and Diatta won’t really work

Comments

  • Saiber_Summia
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    A big lack of decent cards. In my opinion Best is the only realistic choice...
  • ayoubodes
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Robben
  • djnition
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    Has to be best or garincha i have 90 best he is fantastic
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    For people that have no coins like me it's NIF Robben or NIF Berghuis.. not really any affordable options there.

    I feel like this is a late April Fool's joke from EA after releasing LW/LM only for the past 6 months..
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not much choice in that position, I'm using hl mahrez atm, milestone van bergen is still pretty good, rb sancho was good for so long but doesn't quite cut it now. Off the market your best bet is probably a lw there starting on 6 or 7 chem, I sometimes start neymar there
  • All4fun1991
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    nj10 wrote: »
    What right wingers are people using?

    Looking for one with good strong links so Atal and Diatta won’t really work

    But Diatta is good, he’s been upgraded and with the righ chem style he’s amazing...another option is Mahrez I think him and atal comes from the same country.
  • Rahat786786
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2021
    Atal even off chem would be really good
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    bberger wrote: »
    For people that have no coins like me it's NIF Robben or NIF Berghuis.. not really any affordable options there.

    I feel like this is a late April Fool's joke from EA after releasing LW/LM only for the past 6 months..

    Gelson Martin’s is a good cheap option
  • Diddymow
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    UCL Sancho. He's not great but I don't really have any better RW options and he links Rooney.
  • Chavez76
    9868 posts League Winner
    Diatta -> Ben Yedder. nice strong link.
  • mufcscott__
    727 posts Professional
    Ryan Kent is the best RW on the game
  • Krisp1977
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2021
    Salah with toty Trent are a good combo.
    Before that I used future stars Dest and Messi
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Not much choice in that position, I'm using hl mahrez atm, milestone van bergen is still pretty good, rb sancho was good for so long but doesn't quite cut it now. Off the market your best bet is probably a lw there starting on 6 or 7 chem, I sometimes start neymar there

    Van Bergen lacks the 4* skills required for the objective.

    The 4* skills requirement really limits your options..
  • Chavez76
    9868 posts League Winner
    bberger wrote: »
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Not much choice in that position, I'm using hl mahrez atm, milestone van bergen is still pretty good, rb sancho was good for so long but doesn't quite cut it now. Off the market your best bet is probably a lw there starting on 6 or 7 chem, I sometimes start neymar there

    Van Bergen lacks the 4* skills required for the objective.

    The 4* skills requirement really limits your options..

    who's talking about an objective?
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Base best amazing
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2021
    Salah is a cheap option. I'm using Van Bergen atm but his composure is killing me 😂.

    Don't forget the GOAT Messi
  • Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    Diddymow wrote: »
    UCL Sancho. He's not great but I don't really have any better RW options and he links Rooney.

    Yes, his UCL is so much better than his gold card
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Not much choice in that position, I'm using hl mahrez atm, milestone van bergen is still pretty good, rb sancho was good for so long but doesn't quite cut it now. Off the market your best bet is probably a lw there starting on 6 or 7 chem, I sometimes start neymar there

    Van Bergen lacks the 4* skills required for the objective.

    The 4* skills requirement really limits your options..

    who's talking about an objective?

    True that. Automatically assumed the wrong thing

    In that case: Van Bergen - really no other playable option for a low budget.
  • HS
    2251 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had 92 garrincha for ages since I packed from the mid pack who’s excellent
    Also have future star kulusevski who is decent but not amazing. Prefer 85 Lozano I have
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Van bergen
  • oneskyworld
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm been using Van Bergen for a long time. Now switched to Allesandrini to link Mbappe and birthday Paulinho.
    still use Van Bergan as a sub, still brilliant.
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    I'm been using Van Bergen for a long time. Now switched to Allesandrini to link Mbappe and birthday Paulinho.
    still use Van Bergan as a sub, still brilliant.

    Van Bergen is a sub for me aswell, always does a good job!
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    Atal even off chem would be really good

    I do like all players on 10 chem, could get atal or diatta to 8 chem I think
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Figo, mainly because he was in my mid/prime ages ago but he will green link my TOTY ronaldo when I can finally shift this fodder
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    A big lack of decent cards. In my opinion Best is the only realistic choice...

    Yeah struggling to find someone with good strong links.

    Sooo many LW options though
  • nj10
    2868 posts National Call-Up
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Not much choice in that position, I'm using hl mahrez atm, milestone van bergen is still pretty good, rb sancho was good for so long but doesn't quite cut it now. Off the market your best bet is probably a lw there starting on 6 or 7 chem, I sometimes start neymar there

    Was thinking about doing reus but seems like a waste of fodder for someone who will be out of position
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2021
    Dupe.
  • NinthFall
    2705 posts National Call-Up
    Don't use wingers myself. Start with 4-2-2-2
  • Izzy2K17
    14025 posts Has That Special Something
    Using Neres atm since I like left footed RWs
  • Diddymow
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Diddymow wrote: »
    UCL Sancho. He's not great but I don't really have any better RW options and he links Rooney.

    Yes, his UCL is so much better than his gold card

    Just decided to flex that I have his UCL card, let me have this.
Sign In or Register to comment.