Opponents getting away with murder...

BlueWes80
197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I get this is gonna sound like a whingey losing streak post (because it is).

But the first thing that has really been apparent the last two weekend leagues is how much my opponents gets away with in terms of tackling.

It’s like they’re literally mugging me for the ball, the last three games,I reckon over 70 % of the tackles has seen me booted to the floor. My opponent just literally flies through me. It’s even regular that when they when they win the ball cleanly, I still get knocked to the ground afterward as an afterthought. What’s worse about this is my opponent frequently just bounces through my tackles, and my most common yellow card is when I win a tackle, my opponent keeps running and trips over my and I get booked.

The second thing is tackling from behind, my opponent just runs into the back of me in the box, trips me up, then the keeper or second defender mops up the loose ball. Actually the number of tackles from behind in general (including slide tackles) that just have a blind eye turned to them is ridiculous. It’s even worse with these five at the back formations as the players don’t even try to tackle you and the ai just flies through the back of you, it’s one of the main reasons only fast players work, as any slower players, there’s no chance of hold up play.

I know it’s wrestlemanina this weekend, but It’s bad enough you’re playing against drop back five at the back, CDM watching ai blocking skill spamming cut backs merchants in every single game, I’m now getting beaten up into the mix as well 😭.

Please tell me I’m not the only one experiencing this?

Comments

• Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope...this is pretty much every game I play
  • MDR123456
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BlueWes80 wrote: »
    I get this is gonna sound like a whingey losing streak post (because it is).

But the first thing that has really been apparent the last two weekend leagues is how much my opponents gets away with in terms of tackling.

It’s like they’re literally mugging me for the ball, the last three games,I reckon over 70 % of the tackles has seen me booted to the floor. My opponent just literally flies through me. It’s even regular that when they when they win the ball cleanly, I still get knocked to the ground afterward as an afterthought. What’s worse about this is my opponent frequently just bounces through my tackles, and my most common yellow card is when I win a tackle, my opponent keeps running and trips over my and I get booked.

The second thing is tackling from behind, my opponent just runs into the back of me in the box, trips me up, then the keeper or second defender mops up the loose ball. Actually the number of tackles from behind in general (including slide tackles) that just have a blind eye turned to them is ridiculous. It’s even worse with these five at the back formations as the players don’t even try to tackle you and the ai just flies through the back of you, it’s one of the main reasons only fast players work, as any slower players, there’s no chance of hold up play.

I know it’s wrestlemanina this weekend, but It’s bad enough you’re playing against drop back five at the back, CDM watching ai blocking skill spamming cut backs merchants in every single game, I’m now getting beaten up into the mix as well 😭.

Please tell me I’m not the only one experiencing this?

It’s called “balancing” the game. )