Anyone else having this problem?

Gnomenclature
8200 posts League Winner
0409211055.jpg

Can't really complain, but I'm going too lol. Lack of untradeable dupe storage is a real bummer... Would love to get some half priced packs bit I'm unassigned with no decent sbc to complete...

Hey EA, how about you release some icon sbcs that aren't 2 months behind the curve?

Comments

• Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    We all have this problem. And it’s not a problem they don’t know about. You now have to do a sbc if you want to keep up with your pack opening habit.
  • Gnomenclature
    8200 posts League Winner
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    We all have this problem. And it’s not a problem they don’t know about. You now have to do a sbc if you want to keep up with your pack opening habit.

It's from player picks, upgrade packs, and 85+... Already did puyol and pretty sure I'll never use him lol.

Might have to do Reus even though he doesn't fit the team 😒
  • RayS
    36635 posts World Cup Winner
    edited April 2021
    Yup. I feel like pack the same high rated dupes also lol. Just packed a dupe Untradeable Sandro for like the 10th time.

I shoulda known better and just submitted him in the 5x85 SBC :D
  • Gnomenclature
    8200 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Yup. I feel like pack the same high rated dupes also lol. Just packed a dupe Untradeable Sandro for like the 10th time.

It got even more rediculous as I kept packing dupe walkouts lol. Needless to say, welcome to the club Reus.... 🤣
  • Al_HFX
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's class
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    I put my dupes into the Schmeichel sbc, apart from Keller was my favourite keeper. But he is no better than Pope 😔 should listen to the forum keepers make no difference
  • Gnomenclature
    8200 posts League Winner
    I put my dupes into the Schmeichel sbc, apart from Keller was my favourite keeper. But he is no better than Pope 😔 should listen to the forum keepers make no difference

If keller was an icon he'd be the first high rated card I went for every year lol. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ love that guy
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero

If keller was an icon he'd be the first high rated card I went for every year lol. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ love that guy

Same, they would need to get his hair right to.... From long to bald 🤔
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    I think we should be allow to keep at least 2 duplicates..
  • nj10
    2866 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »

I always pack kimmich and neuer.

I have red 92 kimmich, if 92, ucl and normal versions of the guy

And I’ve packed toty neuer and base neuer like 5 times!

I’m not complaining but would be nice to get someone else