Ea BIG ICONS Please....

Retropoe82
1666 posts Play-Off Hero
Now is the time ea, time to let the big guns out..

Pim cryuff
Prime R9
Pim eusebio
Pim desailly
Pim ferdinand
Big sbc's keep them till end of game new players a comming keep them playing!!

Let em loose EA PLEASE..its time to craft our teams ready for totts. End game style...

Comments

• Rainaz
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    In before pim nakata, inzaghi and litmanen pp
  • Cainman88
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ready to do zambrotta but I know soon as I do something better will come out
  • Cainman88 wrote: »

Do it now then.
    Help us all :smiley:
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I just want R9 to complete the throwback Inter Milan squad.

Got Carlos, Mattheus, Cannavaro, Crespo.
  • Oliver Powell
    2795 posts Fans' Favourite
    You’ll get a kit sbc AND YOULL BE HAPPY ABOUT IT
  • Quase
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mid or Prime Garrincha will do, Moments would be cool as well for a reasonable price. ;) I need a right mid with 4* WF at least!

I would take Moments Figo as well , but I think one of his versions was in swaps already and EA said they won't do a player twice. Or George Best!
  • Recoba10
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    Now is the time ea, time to let the big guns out..

Pim cryuff
    Prime R9
    Pim eusebio
    Pim desailly
    Pim ferdinand
    Big sbc's keep them till end of game new players a comming keep them playing!!

Let em loose EA PLEASE..its time to craft our teams ready for totts. End game style...

This is too much to ask from them IMO but "at least" players like Canto, PIM Xavi, Matthaus, Henry, Puskas would be nice.
  • Biabia
    642 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 8
    PIM Campbell and PIM Owen as the really cheap ones will be alright
    Post edited by Biabia on
  • Retropoe82
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    I could of wrote a list out in truth, just big guns need to be out now i feel, its time to prep keep them on for the remainder of the game even if its like 2 high end like..

Pim essien
    Pim best

Then.. prime r9, release 3 a week leading to totts an carry on. id guess alot of squads need end game icons.
  • cmm_1991
    2295 posts Fans' Favourite
    No way EA release a Prime Ronaldo
  • MrMTFC
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    These are the sort of ones you'd expect them to release when ppl buying fp and interest in the game dries up, like after tots. And if they did release them, you know they'd be so expensive that most people couldn't afford it and would moan about that then. I'd love to see like prime best, mid garrick, mid Ronaldinho, pim desailly, yashin ect but can't see anything even like that til after tots
  • D0lvl
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    PIM seedorf seems reasonable. They released around before or shortly after Tots in fifa 20.
  • bberger
    7836 posts League Winner
    I have a feeling we'll se "big" Icons like Prime Roberto Carlos or Prime Seedorf when TOTS is out, requiring a full blue 95 rated squad or sth questionable like that..
  • MarchOrDie
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cainman88 wrote: »

Do it now then.
    Help us all :smiley:

😂😂
  • MarchOrDie
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    They can't release them because they have to sell them for $
  • Biabia
    642 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 8
    D0lvl wrote: »
    PIM seedorf seems reasonable. They released around before or shortly after Tots in fifa 20.

What?? Why? Even Future Star Curtis Jones seems better than him