aouar and atal are fruads, no Div 1 material...

ozcs_69
4427 posts National Call-Up
this is based on my pure experiece in 10 games in div 1, build a team with them and TOTY CR7 and FB Renato

tried both of them in ST rolls next to CR7 and CAM roll and LCM

Aouar has good qualities but i was getting more from Dybala and Sorry to say Aouar is not in neymar level, he gets lost in the game and some games i hardly notice him, he would be a great wing back but i wont be paying 750k for a whing back that is so hard to link...

so they had to go and I`m glad didnt loose much on them

Comments

• ozcs_69
    i know they have a lot of hype and i hope i dont see many whining about it here soon
  • Saiyajin
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ofc they are "frauds" at top level but what did you except? Obviously they arent on neymar (if), Toty Mbappe/CR7/Pele mid/etc level. Sorry to say but even baby Eusebio isnt very good at that Level cause you need 5* skills in div 1.

But Atal is by far better at Cam then Dybala and almost everyone else.

• ozcs_69
    Saiyajin wrote: »
    Ofc they are "frauds" at top level but what did you except? Obviously they arent on neymar (if), Toty Mbappe/CR7/Pele mid/etc level. Sorry to say but even baby Eusebio isnt very good at that Level cause you need 5* skills in div 1.

But Atal is by far better at Cam then Dybala and almost everyone else.

5* skill is not a must...but it can be really useful
  • ozcs_69
    the sad part is, i really wanted them to work, it really doesnt make scense why they didnt, their stats are maxed out