Who is waiting for TOTS Renato and holding off his FB SBC?

golazo
2017 posts Fans' Favourite
want to do him but tots around the corner is holding me off. i know for sure im gona want to get the tots renato. this FB card will be an after thought.

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    88012 posts Moderator
    He won't get a Tots
  • ozcs_69
    4531 posts National Call-Up
    this FB is end game, you will regret it
  • TDOF
    7388 posts League Winner
    He'll probably get a FUTTIES doubt he's getting TOTS
  • rnmays1
    959 posts Semi-Pro
    I've done the sbc cos I got bored but yeah he defo will get a tots. We know ea love to throw in players that will sell packs rather than who deserve it so you might wanna wait
  • kraid
    7422 posts Big Money Move
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    I've done the sbc cos I got bored but yeah he defo will get a tots. We know ea love to throw in players that will sell packs rather than who deserve it so you might wanna wait

In a league with mbappe and Neymar you think it’s renato that’s gonna sell packs?
  • rnmays1
    959 posts Semi-Pro
    kraid wrote: »
    rnmays1 wrote: »

In a league with mbappe and Neymar you think it’s renato that’s gonna sell packs?

Well yeah obvs they will aswell but they actually deserve them. Just saying ea have done it in the past so wouldn't put it past em
  • golazo
    edited April 7
    EA has always thrown in players to sell more packs. And yes renato would sell more packs even with Mbappe and Neymar. Renato would be the 3rd best player to get from that league. Also renato tots might be the best midfielder in the game. Or jus partner him with Bruno and GG.

Renato is one of the most hyped player this year. EA knows that and will milk it imo.
  • D0lvl
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    If he did get a Tots I’m sure it won’t have 5* WF.
  • golazo
    D0lvl wrote: »

He won’t have it of course. But it won’t matter when his card will be super boosted. Jus look at Bruno.
  • Swanz05
    4662 posts National Call-Up
    D0lvl wrote: »

Oh yeah forgot about that 👍 :D

I don't doubt he's very good but still considering whether to do him. I don't trust EA NOT to give him a TOTS just based on a small thing called reality given how popular his IF & RTTF were. But even if he does get one Ligue 1 TOTSSF wasn't til end of May last year so there'd be value in that. I wouldn't hesitate if I had the fodder.
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1065 posts Professional
    edited April 7
    So far he’s started 11 games and got 1 goal and 1 assist this season. You sure he’s getting a tots?

Atal got a TOTS with 1 goal 1 assist in 13 matches last year, you never know with EA.
  • golazo
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    So far he’s started 11 games and got 1 goal and 1 assist this season. You sure he’s getting a tots?

Atal got a TOTS with 1 goal 1 assist in 13 matches last year, you never know with EA.

Yup. Also that league never really produces much of anything except for the top 2 in ney and Mbappe. A Renato tots will eat up packs.
  • OZero
    7386 posts League Winner
    His TOTS would be over 1.5m easily. You just regret not doing this SBC.
  • Lackosweat
    9009 posts League Winner
    I’m not going to pack his TOTS card anw. 1st owner >>>
  • leea12345
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    would be nice tots card , but did the sbc as do not think i will still be playing, really bored this year :(
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    golazo wrote: »
    want to do him but tots around the corner is holding me off. i know for sure im gona want to get the tots renato. this FB card will be an after thought.

His tots which I don't think he will get won't be much if any bettervthsn thus card anywayb
  • Fifapayne
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    Queens11 wrote: »

His tots which I don't think he will get won't be much if any bettervthsn thus card anywayb

Hmm....

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Izzy2K17
    13051 posts Has That Special Something
    Youre gambling on him getting one despite a pretty mediocre season lmao. I’ll be sure to bookmark this for whenever tots and see if he’s in
  • golazo
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Youre gambling on him getting one despite a pretty mediocre season lmao. I’ll be sure to bookmark this for whenever tots and see if he’s in

Go ahead lol.
  • golazo
    edited April 7

How won’t his TOTS be better than a 87 rated card. It will most def
    Queens11 wrote: »

• bberger
    6660 posts Big Money Move
    Hahaha