Tots suarez extinct?

l OwNz l
568 posts An Exciting Prospect
I'm going crazy, a few days ago he was pretty common on the market, now nowhere to be found :S anybody want to get rid of his tots suarez? :)

Comments

• wessen99
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seen two today and searched for him like four times, during the day he is easy to get. And during release of MLS Tots he should be easy to get
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    extremely overpriced
  • Ykr
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2015
    NindozG wrote: »
    extremely overpriced

I couldn't even believe he reached 7 mill when you could get RB Ronaldo for cheaper
    But at the end of the day you'll have to blame EA for making him especially near impossible to pack. He could've easily been 4 mill max

• iD33J91
    6422 posts Big Money Move
    I want to get him but he'll literally take 100% of my total coins if I sold most of the stuff in my club and I'm not sure he is worth it....
  • Ykr
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    I want to get him but he'll literally take 100% of my total coins if I sold most of the stuff in my club and I'm not sure he is worth it....

Same, if I buy him I'll have 700k left, always wanted to give him a go but 350k tax is heavy too
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2015
    Ykr wrote: »

Same, if I buy him I'll have 700k left, always wanted to give him a go but 350k tax is heavy too

Even tho he is very overpriced. You should try him before fifa 15 comes to an end and all we have is near to useless. 350k isnt to much of a loss either. You can even try to get him tomorrow and end up not losing.
  • Ykr
    NindozG wrote: »
    Ykr wrote: »

Even tho he is very overpriced. You should try him before fifa 15 comes to an end and all we have is near to useless. 350k isnt to much of a loss either. You can even try to get him tomorrow and end up not losing.

Yeh I'll see
    Need to decide on a team still for tomorrow aha

• DAZBOZ
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    I asked a few weeks ago whether he was worth the coins or not, most people told me he was, I managed to snag him for just over 6 mill and I can honestly tell you he is definitely worth it he's just the complete player and a real magician
  • l OwNz l
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hmm tough call, am i going on the hunt for him or not. @DAZBOZ do you have experience with rb ronaldo as well? He is my main striker, so imo i have one of the best. If suarez is almost similair, then maybe i should stay away and buy a nice brazil and serie a team.
  • Thomas_VibeFM
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    DAZBOZ wrote: »
    I asked a few weeks ago whether he was worth the coins or not, most people told me he was, I managed to snag him for just over 6 mill and I can honestly tell you he is definitely worth it he's just the complete player and a real magician

better than RB Ronaldo?
  • DAZBOZ
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    l OwNz l wrote: »
    Hmm tough call, am i going on the hunt for him or not. @DAZBOZ do you have experience with rb ronaldo as well? He is my main striker, so imo i have one of the best. If suarez is almost similair, then maybe i should stay away and buy a nice brazil and serie a team.

Well I play him along side RB Ronaldo, so yes, I do have experience with him, lol
  • DAZBOZ
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    DAZBOZ wrote: »

better than RB Ronaldo?

That's a tough one as I personally consider RB Ronaldo to be the best card in 15, so I'd say no not better, but extremely close

• Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    dayyum just saw this thread, didn't realize there were so many others in the same boat

I sold RB CR7 and most of my club to get the 7 mil, I do not expect TOTS suarez to be better than the the 97 ronaldo but I have to know for sure!