Kondogbia

4dvz
743 posts Semi-Pro
Ive watched reviews and to be honest he seems like a really good stayback cdm with shadow if you look at some key aspects like body type, reach, defensive stats, pace, physicality (strength 99). Only thing that is questionable are the workrates of course (high/med) but then again I have been using Klaiber with the same work rates as cdm all the time after his release and he has been outstanding.

So, how is Kondogbias positioning in game? Does he stick well in stayback cdm position or does he go travelling off the position? Experiences?

Comments

• Fergvsfood
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've just completed him too , so also interested to see if I've wasted my time...... or not .
    Any reviews?
  • Koning Spijker
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    4dvz wrote: »
    Ive watched reviews and to be honest he seems like a really good stayback cdm with shadow if you look at some key aspects like body type, reach, defensive stats, pace, physicality (strength 99). Only thing that is questionable are the workrates of course (high/med) but then again I have been using Klaiber with the same work rates as cdm all the time after his release and he has been outstanding.

So, how is Kondogbias positioning in game? Does he stick well in stayback cdm position or does he go travelling off the position? Experiences?

Didn't those reviews tell you already?
  • 4dvz
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 6

Didn't those reviews tell you already?

No, unfortunately they didnt answer this crucial question or then I managed to miss the information..
  • Fergvsfood wrote: »
    I've just completed him too , so also interested to see if I've wasted my time...... or not .
    Any reviews?

If you’ve completed him, why not use him to find out, mate?
  • Koning Spijker
    3602 posts National Call-Up

Just trying to figure this out
  • Fergvsfood
    Fergvsfood wrote: »
    Any reviews?

I will be , I completed him on the app, and as yet haven't had time due to life and family to try him out. I will tonight.
  • 4dvz
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    Any reviews?

I will be , I completed him on the app, and as yet haven't had time due to life and family to try him out. I will tonight.

Nice, after you have tried him please tell us how he was :)
  • Fergvsfood
    Any reviews?

So quick update, don't bother doing him .
    Slow , clunky and incredibly good at avoiding the ball.
    I am sure if you have good game play he will be far better but for me a waste of coins/players.
  • Gnomenclature
    7435 posts League Winner
    Any reviews?

I am sure if you have good game play he will be far better but for me a waste of coins/players.

Agreed. He's meh...
  • Bob_Bobson
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    had been considering so this thread had helped put me off. Thanks, guys
  • pes1972
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »

Have you considered that people are not beeing honest, because if he is really good it´s not to your advantage if other have him as well so you tell people to avoid him
  • 4dvz
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 7
    Any reviews?

Well that was surprising at very least. Thank you!
  • Fergvsfood
    pes1972 wrote: »
    Have

Have you considered that people are not beeing honest, because if he is really good it´s not to your advantage if other have him as well so you tell people to avoid him

No he really is poor, but fill your boots it makes zero difference to me if everyone has him .
    I would probably win more games I that case.
  • 4dvz
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 7
    Have

I like to think those people are such a few minority that you really dont need to think about it.. and besides that, anyone of us writing about a card is here not going to affect its demand like we would be runthefutmarket. experiences for each card can vary on different people
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1488 posts Play-Off Hero
    Man I was about to do him to replace prime Veron. But this thread is putting me off of him. Thanks.
  • mox08
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have

wow...is the community evolved to this now? hahaha.

was tinking of getting him since i have potm Felix and pairing with Renato too...

in Fifa 19 his Futties card was nuts.. Viera-esque. I wonder if this card plays similar..
  • JustusX
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did him and find him decent TBH.
  • Gnomenclature
    7435 posts League Winner
    JustusX wrote: »
    I did him and find him decent TBH.

He's basically nif pogba.