Renato SBC or FB Atal?

golazo
2017 posts Fans' Favourite
So I’m looking for a Ligue one CM in a 442. Both renato and atal can play that position. I have prime Lothar as my other CM. Yes I can do renato with fodder and lessen the price. But atal I can sell again and not be restricted later to want to play renato...unless he is the real deal. Renato has way to many mixed reviews that makes me a bit uncomfortable spending my fodder on him. But I’m looking for some advice on them. Thanks

Comments

• Rainaz
    664 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They both look incredible tbf. Why not try Atal first and if that doesn't work sell him and do Renato? Atleast that way you can try both.

As for mixed reviews that will always happen on a card that's overhyped. People will have it in their minds that he is the best card ever when in reality he isn't. I am very certain he is top tier non the less
  • Kingofpro66
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I used Renatos 82 inform all year so i know what i am getting. If you have never used him before i suggest you try Atal First then Renato If you dont like Atal. For me i have them both in my team. Atal playing striker for me banging goals with Mbappe POTM
  • David12344
    6834 posts Big Money Move
    Renato for me. I got both and atal should be further up the field imo
  • golazo
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    David12344 wrote: »
    Renato for me. I got both and atal should be further up the field imo

interesting. thanks
  • David12344
    6834 posts Big Money Move
    golazo wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »