Looking for Ronaldo

EekAlaska
2449 posts Fans' Favourite
Or other Icons and top players. XBOX. Market is pretty dead this late into the game.

Comments

• mypetfrog
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ditto but for me it's specifically PIM Ronaldinho, PIM Maradona or PIM Eusebio.

Message if you can list one. Large coin reward given 😁
  • QceCapo
    5656 posts Big Money Move
    Plenty of promos left.
  • EekAlaska
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Plenty of promos left.

Not for 20...
  • Swanz05
    4592 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 10
    Hey pal how's it going? Iirc you were one of the few unlucky contestants to miss out on my Fifa 20 players at min bin back in September.

Will do the same again this year if you ever buy 21.

Anyway, gl & 10/10 perseverance.
  • EekAlaska
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Hey pal how's it going? Iirc you were one of the few unlucky contestants to miss out on my Fifa 20 players at min bin back in September.

Pretty good. I'm still enjoying playing 20, and trying to find Ronaldo gives me that something extra to play for.

How's 21 treating you?
  • Swanz05
    4592 posts National Call-Up
    EekAlaska wrote: »

Pretty good. I'm still enjoying playing 20, and trying to find Ronaldo gives me that something extra to play for.

How's 21 treating you?

It's treating me with a lotta l̶o̶v̶e̶ lag these days <3
  • EekAlaska

How's 21 treating you?

It's treating me with a lotta l̶o̶v̶e̶ lag these days <3

New game, same ole story,,,

Honestly, gameplay in 20 isn't bad. The big issue that I have is the amount of time to find a game sometimes, oh and the dead market. Other than that it isn't bad.
  • EekAlaska
    Got the coins for the PIM. Who wants to sell???
  • EekAlaska
    Just going to keep looking every couple of days.

I have actually been playing someone quite frequently recently who has the 96. Crazy thing is that his 96 Modric has WAY outperformed him accross the 4 games. I think he has a supercharged Modric.
  • EekAlaska
    Still searching for that ever elusive Ronaldo.
  • mypetfrog
    Got R96 a few weeks ago...absolutely incredible. Scored some amazing goals and even puts 99 Pele and 93 Eusebio in the shade. Can only imagine what the PIM is like.
  • EekAlaska
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Got R96 a few weeks ago...absolutely incredible. Scored some amazing goals and even puts 99 Pele and 93 Eusebio in the shade. Can only imagine what the PIM is like.

Nice. I just found a Fresh PIM Cruyff. Not my cup of tea but hopefully someone might be willing to take him off my hands to let me get PIM Ronaldo.
  • EekAlaska
    96 Zidane up right now if anyone is interested.
  • mypetfrog

Nice. I just found a Fresh PIM Cruyff. Not my cup of tea but hopefully someone might be willing to take him off my hands to let me get PIM Ronaldo.

He's been one I've been looking for, not sure he's for me either but do fancy trying him out. Might sell my 90 Gullit to get the coins in case he pops up again, or you relist him :)

Still on the fence about 99 Maradona as well...so may list him soon. I think in amongst R10, R96 and 93 Eusebio he just doesn't cut it.... will perservere for a bit longer though as on paper (and other people have said) he should be incredible!
  • EekAlaska

He's been one I've been looking for, not sure he's for me either but do fancy trying him out. Might sell my 90 Gullit to get the coins in case he pops up again, or you relist him :)

Still on the fence about 99 Maradona as well...so may list him soon. I think in amongst R10, R96 and 93 Eusebio he just doesn't cut it.... will perservere for a bit longer though as on paper (and other people have said) he should be incredible!

I love 99 Maradona, never liked Eusebio in 19, actually think I used the Prime in an SBC for Maradona that year.
  • EekAlaska
    Still searching
  • EekAlaska
    Got to be out there somewhere
  • EekAlaska
    FIFA21 General Discussion...
  • EekAlaska
    Selling PIM Eusebio on Xbox for FUT20. I'm looking for Ronaldo 96 or 97.