FB Iñaki Williams or Rashford 86?

al_10
272 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2021
To replace Moments Depay as a RST in a two striker formation next to red Son and with Potm Messi as CAM? My budget is only 300k and both seem to be the same price..

Comments

• Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pim Owen
  • al_10
    Pim Owen

But he is like 1 million on PS haha my budget is sadly 300k. Ima poor man :neutral:
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sorry!!! I’ve just seen the budget!

In that case I’m struggling...
  • NucksNation
    4540 posts National Call-Up
    Inaki is really good.. although Rashford is one of the meta and “special” players that does unreal things but inaki is just fun to use and if you’re buying it then it’s worth the try and can always switch
  • rclarkson23
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got Rashford 86 in my red picks at the start of the game, scored over 800 goals for me and still doing well although feel like he’s just starting to fall behind the curve.

I’ve not used Inaki but came up against him the WL and got smashed, seemed really fast and strong so I would maybe go with him if he fits your team.

His base pace is faster so gives you more options with chem styles to suit your play, would be good with a finisher.
  • UlsterRed
    51 posts Park Captain
    Prime owen
  • al_10
    I got Rashford 86 in my red picks at the start of the game, scored over 800 goals for me and still doing well although feel like he’s just starting to fall behind the curve.

I’ve not used Inaki but came up against him the WL and got smashed, seemed really fast and strong so I would maybe go with him if he fits your team.

His base pace is faster so gives you more options with chem styles to suit your play, would be good with a finisher.

That’s actually a good point with the pace. Think I will try Iñaki first. Thank you!
  • al_10
    Inaki is really good.. although Rashford is one of the meta and “special” players that does unreal things but inaki is just fun to use and if you’re buying it then it’s worth the try and can always switch

Think I will get Iñaki first and then we’ll see! Thank you!
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Pim Owen

Still goin on about him 😜😂
  • al_10
    UlsterRed wrote: »
    Prime owen

I’d rather have a 5* wf or skills, but thanks for the shout!
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    edited April 2021
    Inaki, without doubt. With the price he goes he is a real bargain
  • Carson_92
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Inaki is crazy good
  • al_10
    4dvz wrote: »
    Inaki, without doubt. With the price he goes he is a real bargain
    Carson_92 wrote: »
    Inaki is crazy good

Yep, Iñaki it is lads! Thanks for the input!