Qutting at 0-0

DeanoZoff
4839 posts National Call-Up
Happened 5 times this weekend now.

Just cos i have a decent team.

Should be an automatic loss.

Boring

Comments

  • Hades
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    What's your team?
  • Scutch
    18330 posts World Class
    Worse in friendly objectives when you need a goal and they quit when you have a penalty or freekick.
  • Oliver Powell
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 5
    It is isnt it?
  • Denz
    3164 posts National Call-Up
    It is a loss for them.

    Think everyone has a decent team now.
  • makkan99
    17 posts Ball Boy
    May be you play late nights on Sunday... and other players haven't got time to grind against your team.
  • DeanoZoff
    4839 posts National Call-Up
    makkan99 wrote: »
    May be you play late nights on Sunday... and other players haven't got time to grind against your team.

    Always play a few on Sundays.

    This only started when i bought R9.
    Hades wrote: »
    What's your team?

    Toty Neuer

    Prime Zam, rttf Alaba, Lars B, toty Davies

    Bday Atal, bday Renato, toty Kimmich, bday Reus

    Bday Lucas, mid R9
  • Hippyboy6
    19644 posts Club Captain
    Scutch wrote: »
    Worse in friendly objectives when you need a goal and they quit when you have a penalty or freekick.

    It lets you take the penalty doesn't it?
  • BigH82
    678 posts Semi-Pro
    Yea had it loads this year, for me is the worst it’s been for a while

    It’s always been a thing but Imo worst this year because of objectives dropped into friendlies
  • Scutch
    18330 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Worse in friendly objectives when you need a goal and they quit when you have a penalty or freekick.

    It lets you take the penalty doesn't it?

    Not when they get a sending off.
  • Hippyboy6
    19644 posts Club Captain
    Scutch wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Worse in friendly objectives when you need a goal and they quit when you have a penalty or freekick.

    It lets you take the penalty doesn't it?

    Not when they get a sending off.

    Oooh I've never been lucky enough to see a penalty & red card 😂😂
Sign In or Register to comment.