Atal at CDM? 2 H/M CDM’s

RabonaFlowers
42 posts Last Pick at the Park
Anyone tried him there? Or an alternative H/M CDM pairing?
My other CDM is RTTF Pogba and I’ll probably keep him in my squad til TOTS. I currently have Veron beside him who I want to replace. I packed Kent tradeable yesterday and sold instantly at 750k, so was looking to buy some version of Cantona to play CCAM. Alternatively could do PIM Makelele with the coins and use Atal out wide but I like the idea of fitting in as many 5* skills as possible and would love to try Cantona. Torn. Also tempted to go all out with 700k of player picks tonight.

Comments

• MrMTFC
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you need a more balanced defensive option go for makalele, he's pretty good but I'm still trying to adjust from big brick s***house cdm style like mctominay to his shoemrt quicker frame. I'm tempted by mid Cantona to replace my prime untr stoichkov, he looks good all round but I'm nervous on pulling the trigger on him. Probably not worth using coins on pp sbc, I love that sbc but for that sort of coin you can pretty much just buy who you want, so don't think its really worth it
  • RabonaFlowers
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    If you need a more balanced defensive option go for makalele, he's pretty good but I'm still trying to adjust from big brick s***house cdm style like mctominay to his shoemrt quicker frame. I'm tempted by mid Cantona to replace my prime untr stoichkov, he looks good all round but I'm nervous on pulling the trigger on him. Probably not worth using coins on pp sbc, I love that sbc but for that sort of coin you can pretty much just buy who you want, so don't think its really worth it

Makelele does look like a better Kante to me. Tempted by him but might just use him to dump all my fodder in and save coins for Cantona. The mid does look a player, worried about the price tanking as soon as I buy though, tends to happen.
  • Unparalleled
    957 posts Professional
    I tried him in a 442 and I sold him after 5 games. Brought Rooney back in. There was something just off about him. He did nothing for me.
  • RabonaFlowers
    I tried him in a 442 and I sold him after 5 games. Brought Rooney back in. There was something just off about him. He did nothing for me.

Atal or Cantona? Atal is untradeable so will try and make him work regardless.
  • Unparalleled
    957 posts Professional

Atal or Cantona? Atal is untradeable so will try and make him work regardless.

Atal