Small advice to complete 81+ PP Faster (Most already know this)

Gibiati
509 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 2021
I think its just helpful to remind newer players or those who just haven't figured this out yet:

Fastest way to complete these SBC is like this:

-Open search menu, select gold rare, and change to "sort by: rating low to high"

With this setting you don't need to think about who you're putting in the SBC, just spam click positions and fill in players.

Once you're done with rare, change from "gold rare" to "gold common" and do it for the rest

It takes about 30 seconds per PP. Once you run out of players in the main formation positions you do the same thing except to your bench to get all your CAM/CDM/LM/RM cards out there. Just keep going until you're all out of rares or only have the good cards left. Since you're sorting low to high you can do this mindlessly until you get to the 82-83 ratings.

If I'm missing an even faster way please share and educate me

Happy hunting!

Comments

• JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for share bro
  • Loco_kniene
    3093 posts National Call-Up
    That's how I do it too. But what I do something extra which may also be helpful.
    I search for gold rare, low to high, league by league. So you'll get easy chem and just throw any 6 non rare golds with it.
  • Hugoku
    1435 posts Professional
    I just fill the working area with the first 5 and 6 I find. Don't even bother to look at positions.
    I always get chem.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2021
    There is technically a much quicker way.

Since we are at the point where common and rare golds are the same price again, the fastest way is to only buy rares and then go to squad builder, select all gold, press square to reset the filter, then select all gold again, and then press triangle to search, this will instantly create the lowest rated gold team it can for you.

It takes 5 seconds.
  • Gibiati
    Interesting. may try that next round, thanks
  • Woot99999
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Once you've done the gold rare, try using squad builder for gold commons.
    Select low to high and the option that won't over write the gold rares. Even quicker
  • Gibiati
    Woot99999 wrote: »
    Once you've done the gold rare, try using squad builder for gold commons.
    Select low to high and the option that won't over write the gold rares. Even quicker

Woah! great advice, huge time saver, thanks!
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    After putting Pogba into SBC I'm not playing with rare builder anymore. So first commons and then fill with rares.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Gibiati wrote: »
    I think its just helpful to remind newer players or those who just haven't figured this out yet:

Fastest way to complete these SBC is like this:

-Open search menu, select gold rare, and change to "sort by: rating low to high"

With this setting you don't need to think about who you're putting in the SBC, just spam click positions and fill in players.

Once you're done with rare, change from "gold rare" to "gold common" and do it for the rest

It takes about 30 seconds per PP. Once you run out of players in the main formation positions you do the same thing except to your bench to get all your CAM/CDM/LM/RM cards out there. Just keep going until you're all out of rares or only have the good cards left. Since you're sorting low to high you can do this mindlessly until you get to the 82-83 ratings.

If I'm missing an even faster way please share and educate me

Happy hunting!

I have one too if you are buying the golds. Buy 15 of each position I’m the team needed. Put 14 of each in unassigned. Go to build squad gold , add newest only rinse and reapply. Only 15 though I did 30 of each player and it was a mess lol
  • Gibiati
    edited April 2021
    lol 30 sounds like a bit much indeed. Good tip, it is a lot easier when you have the players at the right positions
  • Jdizzle
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    The squad builder is way is probably faster but you need certain cards with the right positions to pop up, could cost a bit more because of this.
  • pes1972
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    Since MM needs you to have a few good 75 rated players you have to be careful who you threw in