Pim puskas

rnmays1
977 posts Semi-Pro
Anyone able to review him? 4 million seems pretty good value looking at his stats but not sure if he's likely to drop a lot more

Comments

• A5B
    3960 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2021
    Unbiased review here: His left foot is magic. Finesse, power, long-range, inside the box... he'll score anything. 3* weak foot is his obvious let down, although if you're in a high % scoring position it honestly feels like a 4* weak foot.

Also, don't let people tell you his stocky body type is a bad thing. His dribbling animations and speed of movement are top class, and with his heavier build he just feels like a little bulldog. A really unique card.
  • rnmays1
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    A5B wrote: »
    Unbiased review here: His left foot is magic. Finesse, power, long-range, inside the box... he'll score anything. 3* weak foot is his obvious let down, although if you're in a high % scoring position it honestly feels like a 4* Weak foot.

Also, don't let people tell you his stocky body type is a bad thing. His dribbling animations and speed of movement are top class, and with his heavier build he just feels like a little bulldog. A really unique card.

Cheers mate. Have always wanted him as he's a new card this year and like you said unique. Think imma pull the trigger and buy him 👍
  • A5B
    3960 posts National Call-Up
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    A5B wrote: »
    Unbiased review here: His left foot is magic. Finesse, power, long-range, inside the box... he'll score anything. 3* weak foot is his obvious let down, although if you're in a high % scoring position it honestly feels like a 4* Weak foot.

Cheers mate. Have always wanted him as he's a new card this year and like you said unique. Think imma pull the trigger and buy him 👍

Hope you enjoy!

• Destin8or
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    Weak foot was horrendous for me with his base.
    His left was a complete wand.
    Not my type of card, hate thinking about the weak foot.
  • Gibiati
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2021
    100+ games with every version of Puskas, sold the PIM because once you get to this price level the weakfoot is simply unacceptable.

Using moments Eusebio now instead and the difference is just insanity. He finishes so much better.

But yes Puskas body type might as well be unique - no one in the game feels like him, period. He is the closest thing to Messi left-stick dribbling besides Messi.

I just can't do 3* WF anymore from my strikers. I had a bad 2-3 weeks where nearly all of my cross goal shots missed with Puskas right foot and I just got sick of wasting all my good opportunities. I hope your luck is better, I would've loved for PIM Puskas to convince me to keep him forever, hopefully he convinces you