Week 1 gold (flair shot)

Henzz87
382 posts Sunday League Hero
I have done 3 flair shots and only one of them counted (2 bicycle kicks and a scorpion kick) the one that counted was the first bicycle kick...

Comments

• JpMaxwell
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    Think loads of people are having this issue, some are saying they done it fine, i cant seem to get the second shot either, same team same kinda shots in scoring, dunno whats up.
  • NinthFall
    2700 posts National Call-Up
    Think what counted as the first one for me was the stop, then flick the ball up & then L2+score
  • Saiber_Summia
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Think what counted as the first one for me was the stop, then flick the ball up & then L2+score

How do you flick the ball up? Sorry for the silly question, somehow desperate yo make this shot 😂
  • ERobetti
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tried 2 days to do this objetive, well, for me, its not working with balls in the air, to do them, i just go straight to the keeper and fake shot (to clear the keeper) and press L2 and shoot. The player do some "rabona" shot and that counted.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2021
  • DaMMian
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite

How do you flick the ball up? Sorry for the silly question, somehow desperate yo make this shot 😂

Ball roll before u press LT/L2 + shot button
  • garmak
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ERobetti wrote: »
    Tried 2 days to do this objetive, well, for me, its not working with balls in the air, to do them, i just go straight to the keeper and fake shot (to clear the keeper) and press L2 and shoot. The player do some "rabona" shot and that counted.

This is a bad objective. Rabona with mbappe on world class. Nothing.
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think the player has to have flair trait right?

Wouldnt work for me untill i used Ozil FB card
  • ERobetti
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    garmak wrote: »
    ERobetti wrote: »

This is a bad objective. Rabona with mbappe on world class. Nothing.

If the rabona was in an air pass, it doesn't count... i don't know why... for my, just counted after fake shot (or ball roll) and L2+ shoot
  • imi
    56 posts Park Captain
    Push in R3 twice to flick up and then hold L2 and circle to take flair shot - that’s what worked for me
  • Edge01
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    The one that ended up working for me was to pass it across the box and press the opposite direction to the goal and L2 on a first time hit.
  • cantonagod
    1432 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did the first one with a rabona no problem.
    next 2 games tried the same again with the same player (Dalbert) and it would not register despite it being the same shot using the same player.
    Next game did a rabona with a different player other than Dalbert and it worked
    crazy objective!
  • spy
    2777 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve got one of the two so far but not sure what goal actually counted. I did quite a few from crosses in one game, none of which counted at all 😟
  • Mic2904
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone any advice to unlock the 2nd goal? I don’t even know hours I unlocked the first one… tried everything in what feels like a gazillion games…
  • xBarlow81x
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I finally unlocked the second goal last night with one of my French Silvers 'Cerki' my first was achieved with Griezman.

No need for ball rolls, fake shots or flicks just LT and shoot until you get the correct animation. I think the objective is still definitely bugged but it does unlock eventually, 6 more days of trying for those stuck.
  • Mic2904
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just got it… haven’t done anything special and even convinced I didn’t even score a flair goal and yet still unlocked…
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite

I did that and it did not work, I tried a regular rabona, it still did not work, I did it with a Flair trait player.

Is there another combo ?
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    All id did was shoot and hold L2 (ps5) nothing special

Used FB Ozil
  • Jimb0d
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's deffo a bit glitched. I don't think its necessarily the rabona animation that triggers it - more likely the outside foot shot when release analog and press L2 + shoot. Used red pick depay.
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Just hold l2 while shooting, the same way you would a finesse or chip shot just with a different button. It won't look fancy but it will count
  • spy
    It probably took me 4 or 5 games for the second one to register despite pressing LT for almost every shot!
  • JimNoShoes
    1249 posts Professional
    spy wrote: »
    It probably took me 4 or 5 games for the second one to register despite pressing LT for almost every shot!

Same, fully random. Did a flair goal for 20 games over the last 10 days and randomly 2 eventually counted, terrible objective!
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gave up... When I thought I did it, i didn't
    Only so much squad battles i can take
  • Dinks
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    R3 L1 B
  • Diem
    1058 posts Professional
    If you're playing on lower difficulty have you tried low crosses across the face of the box? Quite often get a flair finish that way.
  • limjitwe
    10095 posts Has That Special Something
    I did it with POTM Felix. I scored from crossed using L2 shoot. Did it in 2 games easy
  • spy
    I did loads from crosses and none counted. Do you have to have a player with flair shot trait?
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used Mbappe for the flair shot trait, did the Rabona (I actually checked for the animation in replay), did the flick up one, did the low cross then L2+shot all in the same match, it did not register. Is there something missing from the description of the objective, like a WK* or a stat ?
  • BigH82
    943 posts Professional
    Anyone got this sorted it’s still bugging me !!! 🤬
  • BigH82
    943 posts Professional
    Fake shot / Lt shoot done

Just in case I’m not the last person to do this 😂