Any way to speed up DR Swaps token?

Maaax354
163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Named my team golden goal but nobody is going for it (understandably; i myself did always quit fyi).

Another idea of mine. If I play coop with my friend, we score, then he quits. Do i get the game registered for the token or is it the same as if I quit myself. Anybody tried that?

Open to other ideas myself.

Comments

• Maaax354
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    You have 38 days to complete it...its day 2

So how do you do it yourself, play one game every two or three days until may or do you play all games on the last day of the season?
  • cmm_1991
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play when i wanna
  • Maaax354
    I play when i wanna

Cool. I myself wanna open my prime icon pack from swaps before only six or seven of them are useable which means asap. Back to my question...
  • Arron xox
    4135 posts National Call-Up
    I found everyone quitting apart from players doing the German league segment
  • Gstitt10
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why would people quit on division rivals? There are points to be gotten and ranking points. If you want ppl to quit, your best bet is Wednesday evening when the majority have their games finished. But I don't know what division u are in. Certainly no quitters in division 1
  • Lukaku9
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am doing bundersliga first so need to keep playing for outside of box after that i go 1 down i will quit
  • cmm_1991
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's talking about rivals not friendlies
  • RayS
    36946 posts World Cup Winner
    This is one instance where EA are giving you a Swap token for simply playing the game. Don't even need wins.

Id focus on speeding up other tokens if u want, but just play normal DR to get this one (and your normal DR rewards).
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine thinking people will play GG on Rivals.
  • Seeleyjs17
    2043 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maaax354 wrote: »
    I play when i wanna

Cool. I myself wanna open my prime icon pack from swaps before only six or seven of them are useable which means asap. Back to my question...

Not many prime icons are even usable now compared to some of the sbc and obj players we have got alot of icons are not of much use this year unfortunately.
  • Maaax354
    Gstitt10 wrote: »
    Why would people quit on division rivals? There are points to be gotten and ranking points. If you want ppl to quit, your best bet is Wednesday evening when the majority have their games finished. But I don't know what division u are in. Certainly no quitters in division 1
    I'd say in Div1/2 majority has their games finished on monday.
    RayS wrote: »
    This is one instance where EA are giving you a Swap token for simply playing the game. Don't even need wins.

Id focus on speeding up other tokens if u want, but just play normal DR to get this one (and your normal DR rewards).

Already got all other tokens in the bag (dont need champs).

Anyways, not many fans of my idea here I see haha. Fair enough.
  • Maaax354
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Imagine thinking people will play GG on Rivals.

I've seen it twice now, so widen your horizon my friend - the unimagineable is possible :) Don't understand the amount of saltyness in this thread anyways.
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    I play when i wanna

Any player is usable until the end of the season, irrelevant of what the pros think, you are not a pro.

I literally still have basic Vardy in my first team until a few weeks ago, and I still smashed the goals with him.

Never understood the tren of keeping up with the "power curve", I'd rather improve my own skills personally, over relying on the best of the best at all times.
  • Maaax354
    I play when i wanna

Any player is usable until the end of the season, irrelevant of what the pros think, you are not a pro.

I literally still have basic Vardy in my first team until a few weeks ago, and I still smashed the goals with him.

Never understood the tren of keeping up with the "power curve", I'd rather improve my own skills personally, over relying on the best of the best at all times.

Absolutely! I was rocking Mid Guardiola this weekend league myself. My post was overexaggerated: I just think another prime icon will be more fun tomorrow than it will be in May.
  • FutsalBros0710
    1686 posts Play-Off Hero
    Speed up tokens in SB (combine silver and argentinan and ucl and brazilian for exaple). In DR you just need to play 15 games (each day 1 game should work just fine?) and as for friendlies play golden goal. Personally I combine them daily 5-6 golden goal friendlies, 1 SB, 2 DR, repeat. Normally Im done in a week as friendlies are done really fast with golden goal and then it is just DR and SB.
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    I play when i wanna

Absolutely! I was rocking Mid Guardiola this weekend league myself. My post was overexaggerated: I just think another prime icon will be more fun tomorrow than it will be in May.

Depends on the Prime I suppose... some won't be fun tomorrow or in May! :lol::lol:
  • Maaax354
    I play when i wanna

Depends on the Prime I suppose... some won't be fun tomorrow or in May! :lol::lol:

Cheers to that :lol:
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    I play when i wanna

Cheers to that :lol:

:lol::lol: