Pack Luck

Hi Team,

I have a few concerns and I am very upset with this FIFA 21 and here are the reason why. I would very much like to speak to a member or staff at EA about these reason as well.

I have roughly spent around £1000 on the game buying Fifa points to open packs and played around 800+ games in total and playing weekend league nearly every week. Just to show how much I play the game.

when I first got the game it took me just over 12 weeks to pack a player worth 100k or more which was a David Silva rule breaker card.

I have opened roughly around 15 icons SBC and still haven't packed a tier 1 players and I haven't packed a player over 700k which is very shameful as I have spent soo much money on this game.

I feel like all my friends and you tubers and packing the best players and event players while I just get pure fodder cards.

Can somebody please speak to me from EA about this?

Kind regards
Arun

Comments

• leea12345
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    why the hell you spend that much on a game that resets every year , i have spent not a penny on fp , got a really good team, all down to bpm and league sbc grind , keep your money its not worth it
  • URBirdman
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    asmansho wrote: »
    Hi Team,

I have a few concerns and I am very upset with this FIFA 21 and here are the reason why. I would very much like to speak to a member or staff at EA about these reason as well.

I have roughly spent around £1000 on the game buying Fifa points to open packs and played around 800+ games in total and playing weekend league nearly every week. Just to show how much I play the game.

when I first got the game it took me just over 12 weeks to pack a player worth 100k or more which was a David Silva rule breaker card.

I have opened roughly around 15 icons SBC and still haven't packed a tier 1 players and I haven't packed a player over 700k which is very shameful as I have spent soo much money on this game.

I feel like all my friends and you tubers and packing the best players and event players while I just get pure fodder cards.

Can somebody please speak to me from EA about this?

Kind regards
    Arun

£1000 is nothing compared to what those big FIFA fans spend... I remember a youtubers collected data during TOTS and reached a conclusion that on average several thousands need to be spent in order to get ONE TOTS player from packs...

"I have opened roughly around 15 icons SBC" - 15 SBCs is absolutely nothing... In FUT20, I did >50X PIM icon SBCs and got one top tier icon - that's the normal expectation from icon SBC.

The pack weight in FUT is shockingly low and that's because EA wants to limit the number of tradeable good cards on the market but people like you spending tons of money to buy packs, so EA lowers the pack weight...

If you want to consistently get good cards without spending huge among of time and money on the game, the only choice is trading, basically you get coins from other people's club. I don't play FUT21, but in FUT20, I spent 0 money and made 24M coins by trading. And I am just an extremely small trader - there are countless of people who spent more time and got more profit.

Trading gives you coins, then you can either use coins to buy top cards from the market, or do hundreds of repeatable SBC like me and enjoy our first owner untradeable cards.
  • asmansho
    1 posts Ball Boy
    How did you learn to Trade?

• URBirdman
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    asmansho wrote: »
    How did you learn to Trade?

There are multiple ways to learn trading, my friend. There are channels about FUT trading on YouTube, there are articles on forums, there are even trading communities, however, the most important and useful way is to keep an eye on the market yourself, then you can come up with ways to make coins - because the ways are easy and obvious, you do not need a PhD to figure them out...

There are many ways to trade: sniping, trading with ones to watch/headliner, trading with players + shadow/hunter, but the most efficient, consistent, and the most popular among big traders way is to do SBC fodder trading. EA releases a variety of SBCs over the year - every time a new SBC gets released, certain cards that are particularly useful in this SBC will have huge market price rise. SBCs with low rating requirement (<82) and high chemistry requirement raise market prices of cards with good position (RB/LB, for example) and good link (major league, popular nation). SBCs with low chemistry requirement and high rating requirement (>82) raise market prices of high-rated cards (83 or higher). There are cards fluctuate between 1000 to 2000, or 2000 to 4000, or 10000 to 17000, or 25000 to 35000, between rewards/promo days and SBC days. Your job is to find these cards, buy in hundreds of the same card when price is low, list them on the market at a higher price, and wait for your profit.