Inception's Machis Review...

Vanch
1374 posts Play-Off Hero
edited March 27
Lmao, this guy, seriously. Turns on the spot with Machis, moves in a tiny circle with him, walks 1-2 steps... "WOW, THIS GUY'S DRIBBLING IS ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD, WOW, OH MY GOD IT'S ACTUALLY NOT BAD, COOL!" Whilst only 2 in game minutes have passed.

:joy:

It's like a cut & paste of every single review he ever does.

Comments

  • METH
    1404 posts Professional
    He only does it to get his review out first, load of tosh!!!
  • WomboCombo
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lol that dude firmly subscribes to "quantity over quality." As long as he reviews every player in the game within 27 seconds of releasing, he seems happy with himself.
  • rmoxon
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 27
    I basically just said the same thing about him in the Palacio thread. He is clueless and he doesn’t even play the game like 99% of people do.
  • WomboCombo
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    rmoxon wrote: »
    I basically just said the same thing about him in the Palacio thread. He is clueless and he doesn’t even play the game like 99% of people do.

    lol he basically just bullies people 5 divisions below him on his follower's accounts.
  • Royalwhite
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    WomboCombo wrote: »
    lol that dude firmly subscribes to "quantity over quality." As long as he reviews every player in the game within 27 seconds of releasing, he seems happy with himself.

    I always wondered how he can get all those players so fast no matter how expensive or rare the player is !
  • Barry Allannnn
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Royalwhite wrote: »
    WomboCombo wrote: »
    lol that dude firmly subscribes to "quantity over quality." As long as he reviews every player in the game within 27 seconds of releasing, he seems happy with himself.

    I always wondered how he can get all those players so fast no matter how expensive or rare the player is !

    He uses other people's accounts.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reviews is a quite silly thing anyway though, but good for his channel and income 😆
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    I can’t watch him fraud YouTuber
    But fair play making that money
    I would if could
  • Boommaametw3
    3732 posts National Call-Up
    “My dudes, his attacking AI is so good!!!!!”

    Don't forget he is meta,meta,meta
  • Razovar
    2086 posts National Call-Up
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing
  • Fifapayne
    4004 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh you can tell if someone has good dribbling in about 27 seconds
  • Thefranchise92
    5525 posts Big Money Move
    “My dudes, his attacking AI is so good!!!!!”

    Yasss honey. Occupy that space baby
  • BeastlyHusla
    7629 posts League Winner
    Whats this hate wagon thread. Reviews are subjective.
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    Razovar wrote: »
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing

    Zwback says every card is insane
    That’s just how the reviews r
    You must make up your own mind or ask the community on this forum for there forts! And advise!
  • Bob_Bobson
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Razovar wrote: »
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing

    Zwback says every card is insane

    While running players in circles and doing a stupid amount of Berba spins...


    ... In Division 4 or some nonsense.
  • Fifapayne
    4004 posts National Call-Up
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Razovar wrote: »
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing

    Zwback says every card is insane

    While running players in circles and doing a stupid amount of Berba spins...


    ... In Division 4 or some nonsense.

    Zwe gets elite in WL..pretty sure
  • Bob_Bobson
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Razovar wrote: »
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing

    Zwback says every card is insane

    While running players in circles and doing a stupid amount of Berba spins...


    ... In Division 4 or some nonsense.

    Zwe gets elite in WL..pretty sure

    Doesn't make anything I just put incorrect though.
  • Fifapayne
    4004 posts National Call-Up
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Razovar wrote: »
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing

    Zwback says every card is insane

    While running players in circles and doing a stupid amount of Berba spins...


    ... In Division 4 or some nonsense.

    Zwe gets elite in WL..pretty sure

    Doesn't make anything I just put incorrect though.

    He’s better than D4.
  • Bob_Bobson
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Razovar wrote: »
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing

    Zwback says every card is insane

    While running players in circles and doing a stupid amount of Berba spins...


    ... In Division 4 or some nonsense.

    Zwe gets elite in WL..pretty sure

    Doesn't make anything I just put incorrect though.

    He’s better than D4.

    Well you might want to ask why he's doing player reviews in D4 then ;)
  • starfox1284
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    Razovar wrote: »
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing

    Thats because when looking at all variables they arent
  • Barry Allannnn
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Razovar wrote: »
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing

    Zwback says every card is insane

    While running players in circles and doing a stupid amount of Berba spins...


    ... In Division 4 or some nonsense.

    Zwe gets elite in WL..pretty sure

    I think he's had elite once. He's like a gold 2 player.
  • Mmandras
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 28
    Judging by the stuff he pulls out in those reviews, Zwe could be lower Elite at the very least. I can be Gold 2 when played all the games and he is better than that. He tries out different cards and formations each WL and stream on his channel. And also he is one of the coolest guys on youtube.

    Inception is way better than average, could be Elite without trying too hard. But everytime my Mbappe goes 10m into offside, I chuckle when I think about attack "AI". He is literally just sitting 10m into offside waiting for the ball. Defensive AI is also attrocious, you can left stick dribble around clueless icon and TOTY defenders and get the bounce after their tackles like 30% of fhe time. And 80% of the time everybody are just standing still and we get "my players are not making runs" topics on a daily basis.
  • Mmandras
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 28
    Razovar wrote: »
    Run the fut market is the worst reviews on YouTube. Every single player he says it’s not worth doing

    His main thing is the market. But also elite player. Most of those guys are. And the ones like Auzio are pro-level good.
  • I SiR MartY I
    7846 posts League Winner
    Honestly dont see the point in these reviews.

    Like, even I feel bad posting in a thread saying "how is x player" because we are probably two different players at a different skill level and my review on a player does nothing for them as it doesn't suit their playstyle.

    Easier to just do the player, risk the coin/fodder and take the L if you aren't happy.
Sign In or Register to comment.