Is there a Podolski review going? ... A-HA

Kove
4847 posts Big Money Move
edited March 2021
Need to do something with the fodder and for me it is impossible not to like him

Comments

• LahmChops
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Take on me.
  • LahmChops
    LahmChops wrote: »
    Take on me.

I am here for a review too :)
  • DannySTFC
    9678 posts League Winner
    I hope this price isn’t the sign of things to come with these daily SBCs.

I respect the fact a lot of people like him in real life or on Fifa so they’ll do it but 200k for a striker with a poor weak foot, bad work rates, a weak league, going to feel clunky with the size and agility/balance combo, it’s just overpriced.

I know it’s not all about the meta and I respect people will do him for nostalgia, but nostalgia SBCs like him and Cavani who aren’t made for this gameplay should cost under 100k not 200k+.
  • LahmChops
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I hope this price isn’t the sign of things to come with these daily SBCs.

I respect the fact a lot of people like him in real life or on Fifa so they’ll do it but 200k for a striker with a poor weak foot, bad work rates, a weak league, going to feel clunky with the size and agility/balance combo, it’s just overpriced.

I know it’s not all about the meta and I respect people will do him for nostalgia, but nostalgia SBCs like him and Cavani who aren’t made for this gameplay should cost under 100k not 200k+.

You yourself said why these SBC will always be overpriced. EA trying to drain coins and they know people will do these, regardless of price. Look at Ribery.
  • Kove
    Pricey or not people will still do SBCs regardless
  • RayS
    37151 posts World Cup Winner
    Aha?
  • Kove
    RayS wrote: »
    Aha?

You damn kids with your tiktoks :p

• joshyw
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    13 goals and 5 assists in 12 champs games for me, can tell he’s a good finisher but where the gameplay has been awful this weekend it’s been hard to judge his overall play
  • Kingcon
    1 posts Ball Boy
    He's seriously great. Slap an engine on him to have the most fun. Use the 5* skills to get the ball to your left foot and you'll be golden. The weak foot would be an issue if the rest of his stats weren't this cracked, and if he didn't have outside foot shot trait. The work rates have not been a problem at all.

If you can fit him into your team and love him as a player, DO IT. I've been pairing him with Rooney up top in-game and having a blast.
  • Kove
    Kingcon wrote: »
    He's seriously great. Slap an engine on him to have the most fun. Use the 5* skills to get the ball to your left foot and you'll be golden. The weak foot would be an issue if the rest of his stats weren't this cracked, and if he didn't have outside foot shot trait. The work rates have not been a problem at all.

If you can fit him into your team and love him as a player, DO IT. I've been pairing him with Rooney up top in-game and having a blast.

This deserves an A-HA!
  • shandyandy
    612 posts Semi-Pro
    I only did him as had a dup Fabinho and team of the week player, back to back , in my packs when opening Friday so placed them into this, does seem clunky, but scored a few from the the bench for me.
  • Koning Spijker
    3834 posts National Call-Up
    shandyandy wrote: »
    I only did him as had a dup Fabinho and team of the week player, back to back , in my packs when opening Friday so placed them into this, does seem clunky, but scored a few from the the bench for me.

Scoring from the bench is so hard. Did it as a challenge with my football team, only a few could do it after like 10 times each.
    Is Podski still sitting down, or does he stand in front of the bench?
  • All4fun1991
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    Kove wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Aha?

You damn kids with your tiktoks :p

That Arsenal team would’ve been massive if wenger wasn’t so depressed in the end.
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    You gotta love that acoustic version of Take on Me.

I'm an 80s child and of course the original also brings back the nostalgia.