What’s everyone taking for swaps?

afc4life_1
234 posts Sunday League Hero
I have 7/9 but I’m not sure if I should hang out the extra 6 boring SB games. What’s everyone taking?

Comments

• Same 7/9....another 7 for Prime 91+ will be the aim probably
  • JFK147
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did the lower two 25 packs. 81 and 82 I think. I can’t bring myself to play fut champs so didn’t do that objective. I have three tokens from the last lot. On the basis I can get another 8 and not have to do the fut champs one again I am not sure what to do. If I do the 83 x 25 then I don’t have enough left to do anything else.
  • afc4life_1
    Same 7/9....another 7 for Prime 91+ will be the aim probably
    That’s what I was thinking but the lure of 16 for a chance at moments card is pulling me in😂

• richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    I took 2 packs so far, trouble is, because I don't play WL, the next round will be a tougher choice this time 'round.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Overmars. Already done Deco.
  • Unparalleled
    957 posts Professional
    packs
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    I think if you are capable of getting the tokens you should, you’re only limiting yourself otherwise

A few SB games of scoring 5 and putting the pad down isn’t that bad and will get you a few extra packs come Monday as well as your tokens

I can understand if people can’t get WL tokens but the rest are achievable
  • Diddymow
    4804 posts National Call-Up
    I've got 8 atm. Will do some of the packs if a good promo team comes out. My team currently lacks a RM, wish there was an option for one.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Was going to get Overmars, but then the PIM Nedved came out so I did that.

As I already used the other tokens on packs thinking I was doing Overmars my maximum tokens now is 11. So unless I do Overmars anyway for the bench I'm limited to either the mid/prime icon gamble (and my pack luck is dire) or the 25x82 and base icon. Neither Deco nor Cole would get anywhere near my team.
  • john_d_efc
    1971 posts Fans' Favourite
    9 so far and I'm going for the Prime/Moments pack. The 91+ Prime pack just doesn't exclude enough bad icons for me
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    If I only did 8 swaps I'm out of luck for Deco + Overmars - correct?
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    bberger wrote: »

Best to just search for it, how many for Deco, how many for Overmars, how many available in total...
  • JFK147
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    I want the big 83 x25 pack to hopefully end up with enough fodder to complete messi
  • Edge01
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    The prime moments one even though I know I'm probably onto a loser, but the chance of a big pull (even though it won't change my results) is too great.
  • Diddymow

Yes, you'd need to do all for both of those as there are 18 tokens in total.
  • truegunn3r
    12601 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021
    Genuinely don’t get the hate for Deco. The card looks like a top CAM with a hawk.

90 Pace
    94 Shooting
    92 Passing
    92 Dribbling
    52 Defending
    76 Physical

4* skills
    3* weakfoot

H/M workrates

I might actually get him instead of the prime icon pack
  • afc4life_1
    Yeh because overmars is 11 and deco is 7.

I’d do deco but I packed base Baggio from the base sbc and I absolutely love him. Might do the extra 6 games and go for the moments/prime pack.
  • YidArmy
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2021
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Genuinely don’t get the hate for Deco. The card looks like a top CAM with a hawk.

90 Pace
    94 Shooting
    92 Passing
    92 Dribbling
    52 Defending
    76 Physical

4* skills
    4* weakfoot

H/M workrates

@truegunn3r

3 star weak foot*
  • krippJ
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    +91!
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    Packs for fodder
  • Diddymow
    krippJ wrote: »
    +91!

I was thinking about that but the Prime for 2 tokens less isn't that much worse given there aren't many sub 91 Prime Icons.
  • truegunn3r
    12601 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021
    YidArmy wrote: »
    truegunn3r wrote: »

90 Pace
    94 Shooting
    92 Passing
    92 Dribbling
    52 Defending
    76 Physical

4* skills
    4* weakfoot

H/M workrates

@truegunn3r

3 star weak foot*
    Would still consider doing him. It’s either him or that prime Inzaghi from the lottery pack
  • cmm_1991
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime/moments....Don't play the lottery to win hunner quid, dont see why you'd only go for a 91+prime
  • krippJ
    Diddymow wrote: »
    krippJ wrote: »
    +91!

I was thinking about that but the Prime for 2 tokens less isn't that much worse given there aren't many sub 91 Prime Icons.

Yeah maybe but I will gamble on the 91+! Gambled on the last one 89+ and got Dinho!
  • krippJ
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Prime/moments....Don't play the lottery to win hunner quid, dont see why you'd only go for a 91+prime

Used the tokens for fodder already!
  • Kingy
    2530 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got 5 carried over, not sure whether to do 83 x 25 soon or save towards doing 91 + icon with 14 tokens..
  • Chavez76
    9443 posts League Winner
    got 8/9 now. Going for prime/moments I think if I can make myself play enough.
    Just dont want to play WL .
  • krippJ
    Kingy wrote: »
    I've got 5 carried over, not sure whether to do 83 x 25 soon or save towards doing 91 + icon with 14 tokens..

Do the 91+, its fun to gamble!
  • cmm_1991
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hold up , swap tokens carry over?
  • Diddymow
    cmm_1991 wrote: »

If I can avoid spending any on the packs for fodder this will probably be my plan.