Squad battles lag...

Gnomenclature
8198 posts League Winner
Any idea how to fix this? Im getting serious button delay, molasses pitch, and horrible passing in squad battles. Isnt this an offline mode?

Its already torture playing SB, now its just down right agonizing... Anyone have a fix dor this?

Comments

• Swanz05
    5986 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2021
    I don't think it's offline mate. Been lucky enough to never have any delay in SB in the past but the last week's been woeful. Love to know what changed all of a sudden.
  • TDOF
    8997 posts League Winner
    SBs are on the servers.... so no.
  • Gnomenclature
    8198 posts League Winner
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    I don't think it's offline mate. Been lucky enough to never have any delay in SB in the past but the last week's been woeful. Love to know what changed all of a sudden.

Well ❤️❤️❤️❤️, that would make sense since the game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in every mode right now lol.

Most inconsistent game ive ever played...
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2021
    Something happened in squad battle about 4-5 weeks ago, I think they are all playing CP (which makes everything feels like lag) even when I tested the beginner level (was practicing right stick moves that did not seem to work online) , not only that, all SB teams now are playing lobbed passes and are chasing breakaway attackers more often now.

I think whatever AI changes happened in SB are now being used by players who love to make the AI do most of their defensive work for them, it feels like squeezing lemons with your eyelids.