Online season

Marcolino
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
My record on seasons this fifa is roughly 620-15-60 and yea I too feel this lag and slow gameplay.

And the thing we are not aloud to speak of mixed with lag is why you can beat good players and lose to the rubbish players.

Example Today i played a guy who had won 230-34-64 a good record but not as good as mine, I won 5-0 and the next game against someone with 90-56-120 i scraped a 3-2 win having 25 shots to his 2 shots

Comments

• Bonusb3rtie
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Marcolino wrote: »
    My record on seasons this fifa is roughly 620-15-60 and yea I too feel this lag and slow gameplay.

And the thing we are not aloud to speak of mixed with lag is why you can beat good players and lose to the rubbish players.

Example Today i played a guy who had won 230-34-64 a good record but not as good as mine, I won 5-0 and the next game against someone with 90-56-120 i scraped a 3-2 win having 25 shots to his 2 shots

You never gave a good example of beating a good player and losing to a rubbish one. You just told us about two wins :)

Real football works like this too. Good teams sometimes struggle against poorer ones.

Are you in the top 100 with your record because thats amazing, well done!
  • Marcolino
    I'm not in the top 100 because I lose stupid games with people who have a bad record because they stay or don't move will also be the fault of the lousy servers
  • Honestly why is it FUT server so good but SEASONS bad every time I play?
  • I’m not the best player on FIFA but damn there’s players I can beat if the lag was never against my play time. Seasons is just a place to rage
  • Marcolino
    I have best connection in my country but the gameplay always orrible the player not responsive
  • Cosmic99
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Honestly why is it FUT server so good but SEASONS bad every time I play?

Because FUT is hosted on a server, seasons is p2p
  • Marcolino
    Thanks the info