What If Smalling

Hammer87
536 posts An Exciting Prospect
Thinking of getting him to replace Moments Boateng. Is he worth the money and would he be an upgrade?

Comments

• Breaker1987
    1970 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have him paired up with Freeze Gosens. He is indeed pretty good... just don't know if he's "680k" good :p
  • Recoba10
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2021
    Yes, he is. I was lucky to pack him untradeable. He is everywhere in defense. Very strong, tall, fast enough to catch Mbappe and co, good with the ball.
    He became even more important in my defense than Prime Cannavaro who is also excellent.
  • Loco_kniene
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    He is excellent worth the price tag
  • AvfcGreatGuy
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Definitely worth it strong, quick, never loses a challenge all round beast for me
  • Hammer87
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's great thanks everyone! I just bought him for 565k
  • VybzLartel
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolute beast. Got him to replace Boateng. Got him partnered with 89 Campbell until I can afford the 90.
  • Adam_MUFC
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best defender I have used so far, including Varane, Klaiber, NIF VVD and James. Not used any icon defenders though. He blocks everything on the floor and in the air, proper beast. If he was EPL he would be more expensive I reckon. If you can fit him in on full Chem then I would get him.

• Neil_14
    3078 posts National Call-Up
    Mike Smalldini

Give him an Icon.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have him paired up with Freeze Gosens. He is indeed pretty good... just don't know if he's "680k" good :p

This.

Hes good but very little difference between him and nif varane. Varane is a bit fast and smalling stronger. Sadly speed means more. Smalling is worth about 400k
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    He is a bit expensive, but excellent