Cavani sbc worth it?

Darras
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi everybody,
I was wondering of cavani is worth doing it. Im playing with aubameyang is striker now :D

Comments

• Jimbomack87
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nope. I did him an regret it.

Very slow in all aspects.
  • ROYALNUTT
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope. I did him an regret it.

Very slow in all aspects.

What type of striker do you use at the moment?

• Bags
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you want to spend 350k on a slow, clunky player who would be great if heading (it's not had hasnt been since fifa 19) was a thing you are laughing.
  • All4fun1991
    1840 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think you guys just saved from doing him...was debating whether he’s worth it or not.
  • GeorgeGervin
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did it ... nostalgia from past fifas I think ... haven’t used him yet. I’m expecting clunky but I don’t mind. Will report back.
  • Kove
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    For the same price you can get HL Benzema who is fantastic is a similar targetman striker but has more strings to his bow
  • Darras
    Which prem striker is better than cavani and gold auba??
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14949 posts World Class
    Darras wrote: »

Kane, the card with extra pace (can't remember which card has the boosted pace tho)
  • Bags
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero

anything in the top end of this list. Plus there will be some LM and RM that are better (i.e. 2 and 3IF Rashford)

https://www.futbin.com/players?page=1&position=Attackers&league=13&sort=ps_price&order=desc
  • Edge01
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Auba is good for strength but I preferred 88if Vardy, or nif Mane and move him to LF (probably the best option). You can get better but they will cost a lot more.
  • MrMagikarp
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just get Morata 87 for 50k more less the exact same type of player and costs 350k less or whatever.
  • Skywalker XVII
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did him only because I'm a United fan.

Tried to play a couple of games with him and he is complete garbage and was actually a lot worse worse than my red 78 Jordan Larsson who I used for the first part of weekend league.

Would say he's worth like 20k max based on performance. His shooting is good if you can get into position with him, which is really challenging in this gameplay.

No regrets doing him though and I would easily pay 400k + since he is a very unique card to have in my collection,
  • Darras
    Bags wrote: »

anything in the top end of this list. Plus there will be some LM and RM that are better (i.e. 2 and 3IF Rashford)

https://www.futbin.com/players?page=1&position=Attackers&league=13&sort=ps_price&order=desc

Its so expensive i only have 500 k left :open_mouth: