Xbox series x controller issue

XxNevermindxX
519 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone having issues with the left analog stick not being responsive? Especially up-down

Comments

• Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2021
    nvm - misread & thought you were talking about elite 2 which I've had the exact same prob with
  • iSptmnky
    15093 posts World Class
    Anyone having issues with the left analog stick not being responsive? Especially up-down

Yeah, mine is not very responsive in the downward direction
  • XxNevermindxX
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel like it's affecting the gameplay but it's hard to tell since fifa can have laggy gameplay at any point haha. But even on just the dashboard it's not as responsive as a Xbox one controller
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    Microsoft statement from a week ago:

"We are aware some players may be experiencing unresponsiveness with their new Xbox Wireless Controllers and our teams are actively working on a solution".

• Shire_7
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm finding my start button being unresponsive I usually have to press it 3 or 4 times to pause. But I've had that since the start.
  • Krisp1977
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    I find the LT RT buttons tend to stick. So annoying
  • Khangaskhan17
    4463 posts National Call-Up
    Krisp1977 wrote: »
    I find the LT RT buttons tend to stick. So annoying

Same, I’ve been through 2 already. Luckily it was within the return period. So annoying.

PS5 controllers aren’t doing any better though from what I’ve read. These companies are clearly rushing products.

On the other hand, my Sega Genesis controller still works perfectly.
  • stylemonkey1979
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    My right trigger was getting sticky so I've splashed out on a Razer already.
  • Primal
    11557 posts Has That Special Something
    I brought this up awhile ago- buttons stick and can be unresponsive - on my third atm 😂😂 shocking craftsmanship