Feeling when you have millions but can't get a Rare IF Silver

EDDlE
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
IF Zardes,,,, IF Zardes....

I have close to 5M, can play with any TOTY, TOTS, Legend card but not IF Zardes haha

I don't even know what his price range is at the moment. I gladly would pay a million for his card right now if EA chose to raise his price range. I'm a price range supporter because I rather have temporary extinct cards than an overpriced open free market.

EA just needs to really increase the prices of IF Silver/Bronze cards, if they're novelties then so be it, let us pay what we deem worthy... For example, IF Zardes price range should be 400K-950K based in his exclusivity and card weight alone..

Oh and while I'm at it, anyone here have IF Zardes? :D:'(

Comments

• Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    there's one up now
  • Rob S
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    surely this highlights the problem with priceranges?

i dont mean on the whole, but having a few players that are unattainable, especially for sub 1m is ridiculous.

but why dont you just play with other teams? surely theres a player or 2 that can replace zardes for you?

• CornishLad
    24400 posts Club Captain
    To me it sounds like you are asking the people that have him if they would sell for more than max
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Recardo wrote: »
    there's one up now

Why would you lie to me ha I was just on as well.

Rob S wrote: »
    surely this highlights the problem with priceranges?

i dont mean on the whole, but having a few players that are unattainable, especially for sub 1m is ridiculous.

but why dont you just play with other teams? surely theres a player or 2 that can replace zardes for you?

My favorite player is ST94 Ronaldo, but I have my US team that is incomplete without Zardes. Have way much more fun using that team tbh
    CornishLad wrote: »
    To me it sounds like you are asking the people that have him if they would sell for more than max

Assume away!
  • Recardo
    9099 posts League Winner
    :trollface: