Managerial Masterpiece Support Group.

Gnomenclature
8200 posts League Winner
I just cant take this game mode anymore... Either raise the OVR or change the whole requirement - the trash passing, defending, goalkeeping, and shooting is just more than I can take anymore lol.

Trying to grind the league players but just cant seen to keep a lead no matter what. The gameplay is so bad and the skill level is too inconsistent.

Use this thread to express your fifa anxietiea lol.

Comments

• David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Hilarious title. I’m
    Not even finding it that bad.
  • RayS
    36635 posts World Cup Winner
    Remember you'll have another whole set of Mm games to play with MLS SF II next week :p
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited March 2021
    RayS wrote: »
    Remember you'll have another whole set of Mm games to play with MLS SF II next week :p

Can’t wait for this. They better not disappoint us !!! It’s been consistent last two weeks who are you hoping for in the picks ray
  • MIG40970
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Just played a guy with PIM Puyol (93) and Mid Baggio (91), he had TOTW Adams as well, so, how he managed to do 77? Bear in mind that, due to Adams being silver, he could not put 3x65 on the bench.
  • sparky692005
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The game mode is great. My only gripe is people can bring on super subs of 90 rated players and your defence physically can’t move that fast especially when the server is against you
  • D0lvl
    4766 posts Big Money Move
    I love this mode. I just wish they just up the rating because it would be nice to use some cards you’ve unlocked before instead of playing with the same old low rated golds.

Restrict the use of loans or no player above 85. Just getting tired of Tomori, James, 78 Fofana, Gedson, ASM. and people here talk about variety. Lol. There is none. It’s the same old low rated gold.
  • Chewbaccary
    2555 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did Neves and it was quite a grind.

Will do whatever MLS cards they put out next. Pray for me.
  • limjitwe
    10026 posts Has That Special Something
    MIG40970 wrote: »
    Just played a guy with PIM Puyol (93) and Mid Baggio (91), he had TOTW Adams as well, so, how he managed to do 77? Bear in mind that, due to Adams being silver, he could not put 3x65 on the bench.

Just quit the game and restart.
  • WFCBagnall
    94692 posts Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Just get a mate in the same division as you and match up every time, much easier ;)
  • FutGuy
    1326 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Just get a mate in the same division as you and match up every time, much easier ;)
    How?
  • Gnomenclature
    8200 posts League Winner

Man... I think I might just skip all these league players and focus on mls next week lol.
  • RayS
    FutGuy wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    How?

I assume u just search for a match at the exact same time. There are fewer people playing MM than say DR, so it'll be more likely to match you up with someone searching at the same time as you (even better if they're geographically close)
  • Gnomenclature
    8200 posts League Winner
    Ok, the problem is just a complete lack of player base on xbox in California. I am matching against people with 500 skill or more above me.

Went ib to rivals and its the same - everyone is several 100 skill points ahead. EA really need to put a server here so people will play their game.
  • RayS
    edited March 2021
    David12344 wrote: »

Can’t wait for this. They better not disappoint us !!! It’s been consistent last two weeks who are you hoping for in the picks ray

Hopefully some players to fill gaps, so a GK (we haven't seen a GK in SF yet tho so maybe unlikely) and a CDM (Chara would be perfect).

Id take a souped up Josef too just for old times sake.

Who'd you like to see?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7853 posts League Winner
    It’s ruining the game for me. It was cool at first. But ea’s refusal to up the rating means I can’t use different cards. Just fast players that are 75 and 76 rated. Continuing to put so many of the objective cards in this mode is just another totally lazy move by lazy company.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    MIG40970 wrote: »

Kinda the name of the mode your the manager and figure out the masterpieces you can put together. I really enjoy this mode seems like only a few ( meta abusers) dont enjoy it
  • Kevin19896
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2021
    are both the eredisie and mls mm doable at same time? like mls 1&2 available to do at same time and vice versa with Dutch
  • Gnomenclature
    8200 posts League Winner
    Kevin19896 wrote: »
    are both the eredisie and mls mm doable at same time? like mls 1&2 available to do at same time and vice versa with Dutch

Don't think so - have to have wins with at least 7 league players.
  • I SiR MartY I
    13536 posts Has That Special Something
    I enjoy it, I actually hope they lower the rating, while its nice to try new players from different leagues, I and my opponent usually play pass to the juiced up player and try to ruin through and it can be stale after a few games.

Id love the squad rating lowered more.
  • KiddieBlue
    860 posts Semi-Pro
    This mode really exposes how many ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players at this game who have to rely on meta players. Personally I am div 1 and I finish every single mm objective the day they came out because lot of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players like OP are in it who can't play without your Mendy and Varane.
  • Gnomenclature
    8200 posts League Winner
    KiddieBlue wrote: »
    This mode really exposes how many ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players at this game who have to rely on meta players. Personally I am div 1 and I finish every single mm objective the day they came out because lot of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players like OP are in it who can't play without your Mendy and Varane.

To be fair, if you are a D1 player then 95 plus % of the FUT player base is much worse at the game than you...
  • Crowie
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero

Yes. Hadn’t done the original EFL ones (Dack, King, Sinclair) so started this week when the new ones came out. Games played, goals scored etc counted for both.
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's annoying that so many different challenges are in one game mode, people doing the neves challenge have a better pool of players than the people doing the championship challenge.
  • JGDC74
    1276 posts Professional
    I absolutely hate this mode.
    Sick of having to quit at kick off due to my opponent pausing the game.
    Sick of having to quit at kick off due to my opponent having loan Mbappe or other top player. I
    Sick of having to quit at kick off due to a time wasting idiot who spends the maximum time in the centre circle then passes to the player behind who then stands still trying to bait me into going forward (why do so many people do this?).
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's also the most sweaty game mode, the amount of try hards is embarrassing its only a friendly.
  • JGDC74
    1276 posts Professional
    It's also the most sweaty game mode, the amount of try hards is embarrassing its only a friendly.

Exactly! They play high pressure right from the start thinking you will quit.

2 changes they should make to friendlies:
    1: Ban high pressure, it is a friendly after all.
    2: Ban extra time. Either end as a draw or go straight to penalties. NOBODY wants to play extra time in a friendly.
  • Bozza88
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really wanted neves. Played 3 games and I don’t think I can make it to 15
  • aladdin
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    neves is top quality imo. worth the effort. he’s available for another 2 weeks or something anyway. youve got time
  • Koning Spijker
    3827 posts National Call-Up

Don't think so - have to have wins with at least 7 league players.

@Gnomenclature @Kevin19896 I think the question is; can you do Eredivisie 1 and 2 at the same time? Yes you can
    EFL 1 and 2 at the same time? Yes, you can.

As the question is not entirely clear, you CAN'T do 2 different leagues at the same time. At least not for the amount of games/wins
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's fine. Managerial masterpiece is the best thing they've added to the game. Only thing they can do to improve it is to have a maximum rating for players like 86, 88 etc. 77 team rating is fine.