Ea adding PIM Maradona to market

RSL183
1085 posts Professional
Two 1st owner maradona's have been placed at the EXACT time one for 8.9 and one for 15mill. Sorry but this is impossible for it to be separate players

Comments

• Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner
    euh, you mean after people opening their rewards packs?
    I understand everythign looks suspicious now.. but why cant it be two seperate players?
  • OZero
    7666 posts League Winner
    This is not a secret.
  • OZero
    7666 posts League Winner
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    I understand everythign looks suspicious now.. but why cant it be two seperate players?

Man, check out those video, EA had been exposed for doing this for long.
  • Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner
    OZero wrote: »

Still dont understand the difference between a company and an employee I see.
  • SYMMO19
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably the one's they had lined up to sell but now they've been exposed are throwing them on the market instead!!
  • OZero
    7666 posts League Winner

You are an idiot. EA has been caught releasing TOTS KDB directly in the market last year. And a lot of other examples in the past. As I said check out those video in YouTube if you don’t know.

And why are you trying to defend EA in any topics today?
  • RSL183
    1085 posts Professional

They've been added the exact time. So I could understand if someone bought them and then they are just re listing.. but they are 1st owner. So the chances 2 players packed him and listed the EXACT time is very small.
  • OZero
    7666 posts League Winner
    RSL183 wrote: »

They've been added the exact time. So I could understand if someone bought them and then they are just re listing.. but they are 1st owner. So the chances 2 players packed him and listed the EXACT time is very small.
    It’s already better. Last time EA releasing second hand TOTS KDB right after it’s in the packs, showing someone bought for 15m and then re-releasing at 8m.
  • During the first hour of Icon Moments Cantona being in Packs, there were three that appeared on the PS Market at exactly the same second.
  • Chavez76
    9867 posts League Winner

You are an idiot. EA has been caught releasing TOTS KDB directly in the market last year. And a lot of other examples in the past. As I said check out those video in YouTube if you don’t know.

And why are you trying to defend EA in any topics today?

fact that you apperently need to start the name calling says enough,.
    Do you even read the topics? I'm simply explaining the difference between an employee doing something and a company doing something. Hard to understand apperently.

But hey, you can believe whatever you want. Fine by me.
    But refrain from name calling. Makes you look stupid.