Anyone else lose a ton of coins tonight 😂

Lkane
1067 posts Professional
Bought what if Regulloin yesterday for 220k after spurs conceded as thought people would of just panic sold. He’s now 100k less a day later 😂 also bought VVD for 130k yesterday.

Aah well it’s just fake currency at the end of the day 🤦‍♂️

Comments

• Loco_kniene
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    I did buy 3 100k packs (so 6 in total) and 2 ultimates (4 in total) and got 1 walkout. So yeah your not the only one that lost coins 🤣
  • Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    I thought I made some major deals this morning.
    What If Morales for 845k while selling for 965k
    What If Mertens for 750k while selling for 800k

Well, I gambled wrong. On the other hand, I did made some major deals if these packs didn't come. So I don't blame myself
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional
    I did buy 3 100k packs (so 6 in total) and 2 ultimates (4 in total) and got 1 walkout. So yeah your not the only one that lost coins 🤣

Bought all of the half price mega packs and gold premium ones and got Bonucci as my best player so lost money there as well!
  • Seeleyjs17
    2183 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lkane wrote: »

Bought all of the half price mega packs and gold premium ones and got Bonucci as my best player so lost money there as well!

Not really tho. BC if you sell the player cards back after player picks come out. you will make money on every 12.5k pack you opened
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »

Not really tho. BC if you sell the player cards back after player picks come out. you will make money on every 12.5k pack you opened

Aah fair point. Just I was sat on nearly 700k 3 hours ago and now I’m down to 185k 😂
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just follow the simple trading rules. When everyone is opening packs you should be buying players. When packs aren’t being opened you should be selling. Easy way to make coin
  • MarketBanned
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2021
    Nearly bought PIM Makelele for 2.2 mil earlier on PS, he's 5-600k cheaper now :o
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did not get any good players from the packs I opened so far and I do not think they will make me enough coins to justify this frustration.

Oh well, just coins.
  • Neil_14
    3352 posts National Call-Up
    I had 1 tradeable player is my squad that I bought a couple days ago when I completed POTM Messi, that was FS Dest at 400k. He is down about 100k. I lost some coin too bro. It happens. Funnily enough I was thinking about selling him this morning, nvm eh.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    Down about 4-500k (so far) from badly timed buys on PIM Drogba and 90 Dalglish. But they're so good in game I don't really mind.
  • oneskyworld
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    bought quite a few WIF Pepe and some Varane thinking they were cheap, yesterday. Bought a couple of Pepe again today. will hold on to till the next big SBC.
    Thinking about finally buy Mbappe, he is like 600k ish right now. might still drop though.
  • JamesH
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    500k on raul moments
  • MarchOrDie
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ea made a nice trap with those packs, lost 400k+and got modric
  • I SiR MartY I
    15953 posts World Class
    Bought every 12.5
    Every 17.5
    2 ultimates

all with coins

Ended up 14,000 coins up in the end

Pack weight was dire, it was the WIF card in one of the megas that saved me coin wise, but that's still a dire return.
  • Doub13emTee
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think that most of people who opened packs with coins lost 250k-500k, easy. One would think that we would get, at least, a walkout out of 2 ultimate packs. Well :) I am happy that I did not open them with money.
  • Saiber_Summia
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    Here I am!
    Roughly 600k
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Had a pretty good day with these 1/2 price packs
    Opened one 17.5k, pulled Sane, IF Gosens and some lesser cards. Nothing from the rest of them though.
    First 12.5k gave me MATS, basically he covered buying rest of 12.5k packs.

If I listed all the pulls, I'd be 100k+ up, but I cba and would rather dump them all into PP.
  • Amdp9
    6856 posts Big Money Move
    Nope actually bought a lot Baby Puskas for 1.5m , CR7 for 700k, Messi 185k , Neymar 490k, Mbappe 600k , all I smell getting that R94 next week with the profit, I need 400k more to get him
  • Lkane
    1067 posts Professional
    Aaanndd there goes the rest of my coins 😂 packed absolutely nothing note worthy either 😂
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got one 100k pack left. Considering i lost 78k on the last one i opened i don't expect much from this one.
  • Rainaz
    1310 posts Professional
    Bought Kessie and lost 55k on him without even playing a game yet!
  • Kingkhanmurad
    71 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People are panic selling at ridiculous prices for packs that aren’t worth it
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Did another round of pack openings, 8 x 12.5k packs and 5 x 22.5k packs. Nothing above 82 today. But that all will come handy for PP anyways
  • I SiR MartY I
    15953 posts World Class
    greif44 wrote: »
    Did another round of pack openings, 8 x 12.5k packs and 5 x 22.5k packs. Nothing above 82 today. But that all will come handy for PP anyways

Yeah, i did 22.5, one 85, nothing above 82 after that.

Havent done the 12.5 yet but tempted to for PP as well.
  • Gambling123
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope my whole team is all untradeable
  • Rezamoh33
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am 700K down on Prime Eto`o. what the F is this !
  • iamnotamaniamcantona
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    Regulion looks a solid buy to me.....

........well the one i just bought for 116000 does anyway :p
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Untradeable all day
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    Bought what if Regulloin yesterday for 220k after spurs conceded as thought people would of just panic sold. He’s now 100k less a day later 😂 also bought VVD for 130k yesterday.

Aah well it’s just fake currency at the end of the day 🤦‍♂️

A fake currency which E.A taxes...how deranged is that?

Only a truly insane class of vampire capitalists working at a company like E.A could introduce an in game currency and then tax your transactions within their fictional marketplace.

Why on earth they feel they need to it is beyond me.

• Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bought the promo packs in the store and can't believe how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they was. Gotta hold these players until the next player pick sbc's arrive to try and minimize the loss.