Most dramatic end to a FUT Champs game!

Riggs006
1061 posts Professional
edited March 2021

Played this game of Champs last night, firstly couldn't believe Messi missed his chance, then couldn't believe the equaliser I conceded and the winner was just ridiculous :D Got a message of my opponent joking about it though which was nice to see! Thought I'd post it as I found it hilarious :D

Comments

• TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    Wow lmfao

I do that sometimes just to end the game or take it to ET never knew it was even possible to score that

Talk about kick off goals 😆
  • Dazs23
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sometimes you just have to laugh
  • djnition
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    that is insane from messi wow
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    edited March 2021
    TDOF wrote: »
    Wow lmfao

I do that sometimes just to end the game or take it to ET never knew it was even possible to score that

Talk about kick off goals 😆

Same, I try it all the time but I've never scored until now, usually it just blows for full time and doesn't even let you get the shot off but got lucky with this one :D
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    Dazs23 wrote: »
    Sometimes you just have to laugh

Yep, my opponent found the funny side of it as well which was good to see!
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    djnition wrote: »
    that is insane from messi wow

I know haha, I think it if it was any other of my players it wouldn't have gone near the goal! So I was lucky it was Messi
  • PabloSB
    979 posts Professional
    What type of shot is that from the midfield? Amazing.
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    PabloSB wrote: »
    What type of shot is that from the midfield? Amazing.

It's a lobbed pass, literally just held down the power as long as I could and hoped for the best haha! It was Messi who scored, luckily I packed his IF from Champs rewards, he is incredible!
  • Destin8or
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    That's just absolutely nuts.
    And absolute quality at the same time 😂
  • LeakyDFC
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    That is classic!
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    Destin8or wrote: »
    That's just absolutely nuts.
    And absolute quality at the same time 😂

Haha, I couldn't believe when it went in :D A lot of luck involved but I've been trying it for ages so one was bound to work eventually! :D
  • RangerCraig
    3760 posts National Call-Up
    I try this every kick off !
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    I try this every kick off !

Keep trying! It will work at least once as this proves :D
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    LeakyDFC wrote: »
    That is classic!

Haha thanks! :)
  • Andyh60
    3024 posts National Call-Up
    Ok fair play didnt exactly know what you meant by post but like many things pics worth a 1000 words so class stuff. I mean I was like thought you said equaliser yet pen was for winner so no idea there was this much amazment.
  • aladdin
    3572 posts National Call-Up
    red messi and red aubamayeng in the same game. that’s surprised me the most tbh :D
  • iamnotamaniamcantona
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thats brilliant.....you gotta love this game.... :D

but in all honesty...if there was an objective where you had to score a 30 yrd bicycle kick goal from a 50 yrd rabona through ball........4-4 in the last minute of extra time would be where Id be trying to get that done....

...theres some really wierd and crazy 5h1t that happens at 120 mins deadlock in FUT.....ive scored a couple direct from corners on 120 mins to avoid pens but never had the "stones" to try from half way ...fair play to you

(you do realise though that if his keeper had caught it and booted it back, that probably would have gone straight in aswell :D )
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    Ok fair play didnt exactly know what you meant by post but like many things pics worth a 1000 words so class stuff. I mean I was like thought you said equaliser yet pen was for winner so no idea there was this much amazment.

Yeah, there is a lot going on in such a short space of time haha :D
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    aladdin wrote: »
    red messi and red aubamayeng in the same game. that’s surprised me the most tbh :D

True haha, I was very lucky to pack him from my champs picks, it was from Elite 3 rewards I think though so I felt as if the grind was worth it :D
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    edited March 2021
    Thats brilliant.....you gotta love this game.... :D

but in all honesty...if there was an objective where you had to score a 30 yrd bicycle kick goal from a 50 yrd rabona through ball........4-4 in the last minute of extra time would be where Id be trying to get that done....

...theres some really wierd and crazy 5h1t that happens at 120 mins deadlock in FUT.....ive scored a couple direct from corners on 120 mins to avoid pens but never had the "stones" to try from half way ...fair play to you

(you do realise though that if his keeper had caught it and booted it back, that probably would have gone straight in aswell :D )

Was quite a mad last 2 mins I have to admit! I only really try those shots in the last minute though because you literally have no time for anything else, usually the ref blows for full time before you can even get the shot off! So was pretty lucky on this occasion :D
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    What a winner
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    What a winner

Haha thanks! :) Pretty lucky really but I was happy with it :D
  • TheMightyBee
    4118 posts National Call-Up
    Sums up fifa perfectly.
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    Sums up fifa perfectly.

I was just happy I was the one scoring the winner haha :D
  • Adam_MUFC
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Messi was clearly raging that you denied him a hat trick and let Dybala take the penalty.
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    Adam_MUFC wrote: »
    Messi was clearly raging that you denied him a hat trick and let Dybala take the penalty.

Haha :D My normal penalty taker is usually Immobile but I subbed him off so Dybala got put on it automatically, Messi's penalty taking is in the 70's or something I think!
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Riggs006 wrote: »

Played this game of Champs last night, firstly couldn't believe Messi missed his chance, then couldn't believe the equaliser I conceded and the winner was just ridiculous :D Got a message of my opponent joking about it though which was nice to see! Thought I'd post it as I found it hilarious :D

Oh my god
  • Neil_14
    3502 posts National Call-Up
    This is actually unreal lol
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    This is actually unreal lol

Couldn't believe it myself tbh :D
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    Riggs006 wrote: »

Oh my god

That was similar to my reaction at the time :D