Messi TOTY or Messi POTM??? Can't make up my mind....

iBarçaBoy
1918 posts Play-Off Hero
Still debating between this attack.

Aspas POTM & RB Williams
Messi TOTY as cam
cost 3.6milly (all my coins)

OR

What IF Tello & RB Williams
Messi POTM as cam
Cost 2milly (have 700k as fodder to reduce the sbc's prices)

Problem with What If Tello is that his composure is like 80.... I like for a striker around 90.
But on the other hand i have supersub RTTF Rashford and his composure is also around 84 but scores a lot in front of goals...

Comments

• Ugri
    12773 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »

Aspas POTM & RB Williams
    Messi TOTY as cam

OR

Messi POTM as cam

Problem with What If Tello is that his composure is like 80.... I like for a striker around 90.
    But on the other hand i have supersub RTTF Rashford and his composure is also around 84 but scores a lot in front of goals...

I used toty Messi for over 200 games and he is very very good. Only due to changing the team did I sell him. IMO if you will use Messi for the rest of the game the POTM is great value, statswise not far off from Toty for a very good price. Oh and better position

So i would definitely go with POTM if you keep him for rest of the game. If you have the spare coins in this case Dembele freeze is a great option, strong Barca link. I used them together for many many games!
  • iBarçaBoy
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugri wrote: »
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »

Aspas POTM & RB Williams
    Messi TOTY as cam

OR

Messi POTM as cam

I used toty Messi for over 200 games and he is very very good. Only due to changing the team did I sell him. IMO if you will use Messi for the rest of the game the POTM is great value, statswise not far off from Toty for a very good price. Oh and better position

So i would definitely go with POTM if you keep him for rest of the game. If you have the spare coins in this case Dembele freeze is a great option, strong Barca link. I used them together for many many games!

Thnx for the advice.
    Yes planning to get Messi till the end of fifa.
    But problem is due to formation i'm running after i change him ingame is that i need to fill in a RW/RM spot that will occupy one of the SP spots.