FUT goal of the week

MassofCox
472 posts An Exciting Prospect
Has anyone come across this on any of the EA social media channels? It literally highlights everything that is wrong with this game! Every goal in the top ten involves spamming skill moves, pace abuse and unrealistic flicks yet EA are posting it with pride.

On the plus side its helping me realise the direction that this game is going and I’m not sure I want to be a part of it if it carries on.

I enjoyed Fifa street back when it first came out because I wanted to do all those skills and tricks in a 5 a side style arcade game. It’s not something that should be used as much as it is during an 11-a-side match.

Comments

• Paul9619
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    I packed CR7 last week and I have not touched skill moves in 4 years until the last few days.

So overpowered! Not sure what I have been waiting for.

I dont agree that they should make opponent defenders see through and defunct though. Not as often as they do anyway.
  • MassofCox
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    I packed CR7 last week and I have not touched skill moves in 4 years until the last few days.

So overpowered! Not sure what I have been waiting for.

I dont agree that they should make opponent defenders see through and defunct though. Not as often as they do anyway.

I think that’s half the problem alot of the time defenders just don’t react to skill moves no matter what you do.