I feel bad for trying to win in Managerial Masterpiece lads

TwoZebras
6741 posts Big Money Move
I need 5 wins for Benedetto and everyone I'm playing is bringing their GK out so I can score so we can trade goals

And I don't need any of that :s I just want a quick win and to move on, but I feel terrible for wanting to win when everyone wants to do objectives I've already completed

Comments

• Fifapayne
    7204 posts Big Money Move
    Just win. Who cares what other people want. Do what you have to do.
    Can’t save the world
  • Quase
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2021
    I was gonna do some games with the opposite intention. I would have liked some outside the box goals or let alone a finesse shot goal, but everybody quits when I am 1 up which is not necasserily a goal of the needed category. I don't really need the wins, they will come sooner than later, but those special objectives get on my nerves.

Then I had two or three games where I barely had any chance. Dunno what was wrong could not get through the defense, could not chain a pass or tackle the opponent when he was through time after time after time. Lost one game 8:0 or something, just in the hope of getting that one damn objective go ahead a little further. Must have been the connection or a smurf.
  • DannySTFC
    10419 posts Has That Special Something
    You’re not obliged to help out, you got a job to do, they’re choosing to move the keeper so 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t know how anyone can play it. Would rather play SB
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toonleew wrote: »

Rather squad battles than a human? Squad battles is the worst. Don't get how people can play career mode.
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up

Rather squad battles than a human? Squad battles is the worst. Don't get how people can play career mode.

Masterclass is pure garbage. Average players wanting to complete objectives and you can’t get a serious game or decent player. Ultimate on SB is more fun IMO
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah if i dont need wins i hand out objectives in hopes of trading goals and rubber band but when you need the wins it's nonstop sweatfest. Funny really
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect

Masterclass is pure garbage. Average players wanting to complete objectives and you can’t get a serious game or decent player. Ultimate on SB is more fun IMO

So many "average players" for you should be a breeze every time you play it.
  • Quase
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2021

So many "average players" for you should be a breeze every time you play it.
    I wonder where these "average players" are. Every game I play, it's a close game. I guess due to the rivals rating. Every now and then I get destroyed by some out of nowhere though. Rarely I get an easy win.

Tried 2 more games and lost one/won one. Another distance goal! Yay only two more, so I might actually finish this objective in the next 10 tries or so. :(