Stupid goal celebrations

Paul9619
720 posts Semi-Pro
Got to hate the one where they stand in a line and dance.

I really am glad I am not in the same room as these people otherwise I might regret my actions. Would that be classed as incitement and mitigating circumstances 😂😂

Comments

• NeverTooLate
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 6
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Got to hate the one where they stand in a line and dance.

I really am glad I am not in the same room as these people otherwise I might regret my actions. Would that be classed as incitement and mitigating circumstances 😂😂

You probably want to be in the same room because less chances of them doing that celebration!
    A lot of people doing all sort of things in fifa because they are only in front of their tv inside their room.
  • FutGuy
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had one earlier where the player ran to the camera and did a shush celebration!

I thought that was removed in this fifa
  • Domination
    1481 posts Professional
    edited March 6
    And the 1 where the player will stop and turn to stare direct at the camera for an age.
  • malky
    666 posts Semi-Pro
    It's the T-Rex celebration that tips me over the edge😂😂
  • The_giant616
    1161 posts Professional
    To think they “banned toxic celebration” too.
  • JimNoShoes
    929 posts Semi-Pro
    They seem to be back with a vengeance a the moment, I agree that dancing in a line one gets me. This weekend league I think everyone I played did slow celebrations. Had some guy do the slow robot dance every goal ina game I won 6-5 AET. I try and use their celebrations as motivation.
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    The tea drinking1 annoys me
  • kokogunmu
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Dele Alli one is still in the game so possible for the shhh one to still be too
  • Saekerhett
    1127 posts Professional
    The one were 4 or 5 players squat and smile in the camera.
  • Air Diddy
    1445 posts Professional
    Hate the auto celebration in the dying minutes that they only seembto have recently added
  • Splayer23
    492 posts Semi-Pro
    I love the ea logic tho.. sure they don’t have to watch the replays but let’s make them watch the celebrations 😑
  • lippyone
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just imagine what a little child your opponent is, and laugh at his level of retardism
  • LeakyDFC
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 6
    My observation from the last four weeks of weekend league ia that there is a direct correlation between the quality of the player and the amount of celebrating. The better players score and move on with it. The worse the player the more they seem to feel the need to celebrate.
  • Double_D
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    That zombie one is garbage. Like it’s legitimately a bad celebration and the only reason it is used is because it takes ages to finish by players trying to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you off.
  • Splayer23
    492 posts Semi-Pro
    LeakyDFC wrote: »
    My observation from the last four weeks of weekend league ia that there is a direct correlation between the quality of the player and the amount of celebrating. The better players score and move on with it. The worse the player the more they seem to feel the need to celebrate.

Yeah they can be up 5-0 and they’ll still make you watch them celebrations like they’ve never scene them before 😑. I swear players be getting hard on’s each time they see the celebrations lol like bro why ? Your up by so many goals , why make me watch the celebrations to make the game feel longer ?
  • Tster101
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 7
    It doesn't bother me at all.
    To me screw it lets turn goal songs into club bangers with stadiums turning black, disco lights and fireworks as if the undertaker just entered the pitch every time a goal is scored.

Or open the voice channel for celebrations only so I can hear my opponent shout "you're ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mate" as I concede a reflected tap in
  • Rashford_united1990
    1160 posts Professional
    Love it and if you are playing full backs as cb or 5 at the back / and parking everyone in the box I will make sure to celebrate every goal and keep possession after going up by 2
  • JWNYsg
    6389 posts Big Money Move
    L1 + R1 = best celebration
  • Adam_MUFC
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    The picnic blanket one is bad. Seems to last awhile too
  • ForestGrump70
    1041 posts Professional
    I was 8-0 up in a friendly last night so with 20 minutes to go I rubber banded to let him get a few goals for objectives.
    He only managed 2 but both times he did the 4 in a row dance thing. I had to laugh 🤣
  • Delboy13710
    9309 posts League Winner
    There should be a option were you can't see the opponents celebration. Wouldn't be to hard to implement