It's still crazy to me that red cards are basically non-existent in this game

TwoZebras
6741 posts Big Money Move
edited March 2021
There's only instance you will ever see a red card is if you're the very last defender and you slide tackle someone from behind. That is it. Even then it's not 100% a red

You can't be sent off in any other part of the pitch. For anything. Doesn't matter if someone deliberately hacks you from behind at the halfway line without going for the ball. You can't be sent off, only in that one instance

Gk's still can't get sent off, which is funny really. They can't even be booked for time wasting :D

Comments

• Haven’t seen a red card in about 30 games and there’s definitely been some red card challenges
  • Kennyy
    11499 posts Has That Special Something
    I get them all the time :joy:
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    Lucky you, i hate coming up against red Cr7, Neymar or other top tier...makes me question wtf im playing WL for.
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    Thuq wrote: »
    Lucky you, i hate coming up against red Cr7, Neymar or other top tier...makes me question wtf im playing WL for.

I don't understand :o
  • Prettyfly
    963 posts Professional
    edited March 2021
    GoalKeepers need red cards period so many games I've had professional fouls done by them more than once and a yellow that's it shockingly bad
  • Khangaskhan17
    4463 posts National Call-Up
    I get them all the time :sweat_smile:
  • rclarkson23
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    I get them all the time too 🤣
  • oneskyworld
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    TwoZebras wrote: »
    There's only instance you will ever see a red card is if you're the very last defender and you slide tackle someone from behind. That is it. Even then it's not 100% a red

You can't be sent off in any other part of the pitch. For anything. Doesn't matter if someone deliberately hacks you from behind at the halfway line without going for the ball. You can't be sent off, only in that one instance

Gk's still can't get sent off, which is funny really. They can't even be booked for time wasting :D

there is actually a bug in their coding that they don't consider the goal keeper the last defender. So I got quite a few times taken down out of the box by their charging goal keeper on a one-on-one. No red card, what so ever. sometimes, not even a yellow.
  • spy
    2796 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m sure this is better this year than some previous years. Seem to remember a couple of years ago that the CPU never even gave away any fouls in squad battles whereas now they get red cards.